Speechwriter who attended conference with white nationalists in 2016 leaves

i did

and followed up with more research

maybe you should answer the question.

I don’t really need to. Dude attended a white supremacist conference. And if he said any suspect ■■■■■ social media will have found the lot by tomorrow morning.

“supremacist” now? cnn didnt even go that far they just said “nationalist” but they knew exactly what they were doing because they knew thats what youd think when you saw “white xyz-ist”

the conference was in 2016 if he said any “suspect ■■■■■ it would have been everywhere by now dont you think?

wonder why the super sleuthic cnns “kfile” didnt find anything “suspect” with jeong knee-buckling racist diatribes.

idnt that something

people around me literally love when Trump hires people like that guy. and i’m not even talking about the real KKK/neo-Nazis. i’m just talking about the sympathizers.

He spoke at a white nationalist conference and wrote speeches for the president.

What else do you need to know to denounce him?

i need to know what he said or what views he espoused that makes him a “bigot”

It won’t be enough for some people that he actually spoke at a white nationalist conference.

Just watch.

who said it was a “white nationalist conference?”

my how we try to create our own news…gee you must work for cnn

Its already happening.

Did you read the article? Links are in there.

i dont see where it was a “white nationalust conference” perhaps you can show us even though you didn’t post that but only defend it

I dont get it. Whats your problem with ‘white nationalism’?
Would you really blame entire nations like the Polish, the Hungarians and others in the East of Europe because they are nationalists and white and on that way dont match to your insane narrative of braindamaged social justice warriors?

do the links show anything he said was racist or even “white nationalist”?

do any reputable links show it was a “white nationalist conference” or do you just thinknthat because of cnn story?

This is an article about the H.L. Menken Club Conference Beattie attended.

yo source misspelled it obviously. They mean “white supremacists”, which is something else than ‘white nationalists’: But for certain leftist Americans like you makes it no difference, does it?

yes i saw the splc article

doesnt prove that hes a bigot

Not in Trumpistan, obviously. However to the rest of us, appearing on a panel at a white separatist conference does more than raise eyebrows.

Maybe he can get a job on the editorial board for the New York Times.

They seem to have no concern about crude racist comments; simply attending a conference is trivial by comparison.

1 Like

no one said separatist in the cnn article

Separatists, nationalist, supremacists…Parse much?