"Speculation " Mueller testifies and says yes

Oh, go read the report, finally.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-complained-that-barrs-letter-did-not-capture-context-of-trump-probe/2019/04/30/d3c8fdb6-6b7b-11e9-a66d-a82d3f3d96d5_story.html

Oh look I dont even need the report now…you are wrong, you will always be wrong.

Mueller’s credibility is seriously under question. I would take what he says with a grain of salt. Who are you going to trust? The Attorney General of the United States of America or some crazy nutter who conducted a 2 year long witch hunt?

Mueller failed to finish his job. On purpose… Dirt bag!

Do you or do you not in your op “speculate” that Mueller might testify that becuase of DOJ guidelines he couldn’t indict the president.

Do you or do you not in your OP speculate by asking “how fas do things tumble down?” once that happens.

he hasn’t testified to anything yet. Your op is mear speculation plain and simple. So I ask what happens if he testifies to the opposite of what you speculate?

Mueller has both honor and integrity.

The above is what Republican Media will do to him now. All in the name of a New York City sleaze bag.

whooooops:

When Barr pressed Mueller on whether he thought Barr’s memo to Congress was inaccurate, Mueller said he did not, but felt that the media coverage of it was misinterpreting the investigation, officials said.

Whoooooops:

“In a cordial and professional conversation, the Special Counsel emphasized that nothing in the Attorney General’s March 24 letter was inaccurate or misleading.

Both from the article you just linked to.

Guess what. Apparently the letter to congress was accurate and was NOT misleading.

just the way the MEDIA was interpreting the report compared to what they though the investigation was doing and about was misleading and inncorect.

Whoooooops

1 Like

Then its over

And yet the theory seems to be that, being so honorable, he wouldn’t accuse Trump of obstruction because since he couldn’t indict Trump, Trump couldn’t clear his name.
And now we are saying that Mueller is whining that the “context” of accusing Trump while not explicitly saying it is left out.
Ummm…maybe dirtbag is a fair description of Mueller.

"I am too honorable to accuse Trump.…Hey! You left out the context of my accusing Trump!

Dont know how to handle someone who is honorable huh?

What’s over?

You agree your OP is speculation on something that hasn’t happened yet?