SOVIET STYLE: Sanders Says ‘I Don’t Have to’ Tell You How He’ll Fund Universal Healthcare

Originally published at: SOVIET STYLE: Sanders Says ‘I Don’t Have to’ Tell You How He’ll Fund Universal Healthcare | Sean Hannity

Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders sat-down for an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood this week; refusing to specify exactly how he would finance his $32 trillion ‘Medicare for All’ program should he win the White House.

“The fight right now is to get the American people to understand that we’re spending twice as much per capita, that of course, we can pay for it. We’re paying it now in a very reactionary, regressive way. I want to pay for it in a progressive way,” said Sanders.

“You’re asking me to come up with an exact detailed plan of how every American — how much you’re going to pay more in taxes, how much I’m going to pay. I don’t think I have to do that right now,” he added.

“We have laid out a variety of options that are progressive. We’ll have that debate. At the end of the day, we will pay for every nickel of Medicare for All, and it will save the overwhelming majority of the American people, who will no longer pay premiums,” Sanders concluded.

Listen to Bernie’s comments above.