Soviet Style: Ilhan Omar Calls for the End of ‘Western Imperialism’ at Bernie Sanders Rally in Minnesota

Originally published at: Soviet Style: Ilhan Omar Calls for the End of ‘Western Imperialism’ at Bernie Sanders Rally in Minnesota | Sean Hannity

Controversial Congresswoman Ilhan Omar blasted President Trump during a campaign rally with Senator Bernie Sanders over the weekend; calling for the immediate end of “western imperialism” across the globe.

“I am excited for President Bernie Sanders!” screamed Omar at the University of Minnesota.

“Here in Minnesota, we don’t just welcome refugees — we sent them to Congress,” Omar said to applause. “Right now, achieving that universal dream feels more out of reach than it ever has in my lifetime.”

“I am proud to stand with the son of a Jewish refugee who survived genocide,” Omar said, referring to Sanders. “The acknowledgment of pain and suffering is personal for both of us. The fight for human rights is undeniable. And when we recognize injustices of the past and present, whether it is genocide against Jewish people, Armenians or Rwandans or Bosnians or Native Americans or more… I am beyond honored and excited for a president who will fight against Western Imperialism and fight for a just world”

.@IlhanMN, a member of U.S. Congress in her own words

"I am beyond honored and excited for a president who will fight against Western Imperialism and fight for a just world." ||
#speechless https://t.co/kPhkXkbz56 pic.twitter.com/q7Gq0LtWGn

— Sara A. Carter (@SaraCarterDC) November 4, 2019

Source: Fox News