Southwest Airlines workers are getting sick of the vaccine mandates

Yeah, he did. But he underestimated the strange anti-vaccination undercurrent in the republican party.

1 Like

Right back to the partisan track.

Somehow I suspect that the political affiliation of the covid fatalities will come out pretty close to 50-50.

Biden will fair far worse if he keeps dodging responsibility and playing politics.

1 Like

Actually thereā€™s not.

Do tell.

The benefit is strictly emotional.

So when hospitals are filled with sick covid patients and other people canā€™t access health care, and when employers lose employees to sick days and unfortunate deaths, these things have no impact beyond emotion?

No positive impact.

Correct. It is a negative impact.

Clever. Not.

Now youā€™re talking more like a liberalā€¦good for you.

Well, that sure is a strange opinion.

Speaking as someone who has had two employees sick with covid, I can assure you, the virus had a negative impact on our ability to do business.

and as someone who lives in the neighborhood with an ER doctor, I can assure you she saw many patients whoā€™s medical issues were exacerbated by the lack of ICU beds during the peak of the first and second waves.

On what do you base your opinion that these issues have nothing but emotional impact>

Life.

You can lead a horse to waterā€¦

Yet another fact filled post that brilliantly supports your premise.

Well done sir.

I am convinced.

People dying of covid has NO IMPACT on society - productivity, access to health care, nothingā€¦ - it only has an emotional cost!

Bravo!

Grandfather dies, father dies, son dies.
Sengai

If you were as concerned about the covid and people dying you would be going after the jbiden border policy and all the unvaccinated and even infected illegals coming through.

You arenā€™t so it has to be politics instead.

1 Like

Destitute? No, clearly not.

Heavily it debt? Itā€™s a good bet he was, at least until he became President.

Father dies leaving household without income.

Grandfather spends 3 weeks on a vent in the ICU before he dies, preventing son from having an emergency apicectomy, and he dies.

Costs beyond emotion.

Iā€™ve been a very vocal proponent here of vaccinating everyone wh coms across any border, legal or not.

Vaccinate them even before we ship them home! The more the better.

You are a long way from enlightenment.