Source: Ayman al-Zawahri dead after US strike

Probably real estate market took a hit after we left so he managed to snatch up a good deal on a fixer-upper on Redfin

1 Like

He was the head of Al Queda after Bin Laden was killed along with being the mastermind behind the 9/11 attacks. Who was a bigger target?

We have no evidence Trump told anyone not to go after this guy.

1 Like

I’ll ask again, since we were told Al Queda had been defeated exactly how does the #1 man in that terrorist group have a house in the Afghan Capital?

1 Like

It’s okay though that Trump didn’t kill him. Biden took care of it.

Biden doesn’t know what day it is, he had nothing to do with this.

1 Like

If Al queda was defeated why did we have to stay for 20 years and spend $2.3 trillion in that hellhole?

If it happens on his watch, he should get credit.

You mean like leaving over $80 Billion dollars worth of high-tech military equipment in Afghanistan where the #1 terrorist lives? Yes, I’ll give him credit (blame) for that.

1 Like

We gave it to them, it was always staying there. Should we of asked the Afghani army for the equipment we gave them back?

14 months of the withdraw happened under Trump. Cite where started taking weapons back because that requires a lot of logistics and doesn’t just happen overnight

That’s fair. Hold every president accountable i.e. give credit when due and same with criticism.

Read the actual NBC story. It says that Trump was handed a list of people the CIA was going after. It says that anonymous people said Trump said he was not familiar with this persons name. It does not say that Trump told the CIA to stop going after them. And this is what the Business Insider, long a Trump hating media, is basing their story on.
NBC does not say that Anonymous people said Trump told the CIA not to continue going after this person, only that he was not familiar with the name.
There is a difference.

1 Like

So we didn’t kill the most terrorist in the world because the President was clueless about the individuals on the list. Much better! Oh wait it’s not

Oh, my…

3 Likes

That in no way refutes my post. Cite where Trump started taking weapons back in the 14 months he oversaw the withdrawal

Your attitude is a clasic example of why Democrats should NEVER have a position of power.

No. The NBC story alleges only that Trump was not familiar with the guys name. It says the CIA was indeed trying to hunt him down. It does not say that Trump told the CIA to stop hunting him down or to give him any less priority. That is something Business Insider seems to have added on their own and give no source.

What the hell are you looking for (other than a reason to disagree) with this question?

Go ask Trump.

Anything anyone says here will be pure speculation. And no matter what someone speculates, libs will line up to disagree with it.

Asking the question here is pure libberish.

Of course we do. Anonymous source. Come on, man. What more do you want?

That’s the $2.3 trillion question.

20 years is a lot of can-kicking.