Sour grapes for Kamala

Link?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2020/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_buttigieg-6872.html

This pretty much says it all. If you guys have to skew the polling data to put Buttigieg ahead of Trump, he’s got it whooped. This is similar to what I saw in 16 with Hillary ahead in Mississippi by 5. Lol.

2 Likes
1 Like

Lol at sc. Way off.

If you’d explain why it’s funny, I’d love to get in on the joke.

At least make it realistic. Down by 18% in SC? I just don’t buy it.

I’m showing that his approval has only dropped by 4%, but his disapproval has increased by 14%. That doesn’t seem realistic to you? I can understand why his core supporters still approve, but why a lot of people who were neutral about him when he was first elected have found things to disapprove of him since then.

But what do I know, I live very far away.

Is this the speech Trump gave at a traditionally black college? The one where only TEN (10) students were allowed to attend?

Pretty clear who the loser is here.

I guess the best that Trump can do. It’s be hilarious if his next move was to refuse to throw out the first ball at a World Series game in the same town as the White House.

I hear they had a stormy relationship.

1 Like

I believe they can make these polls into whatever they want them to be. Like I noted, in 2016 there were polls showing Hillary up by 5 in Mississippi. That led me to believe Trump would win Michigan as he wasn’t down by as much there. They’re bs.

There are good polls and bad polls. I like long term polls done using the same methodology/same questions so that we can see how the shift in results change over time.

What did your polling say?

That trump would win. I was right!

Was Kamala Harris a candidate in the 2016 primaries?

1 Like

She’s just fodder for the fringe left. Expendable.

She thinks she can sleep her way into the presidency.

Harris wont win…but she could be angling for doj

1 Like

Sleep has nothing to do with it.

Are you Dean Chambers?

Personally, I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Buttigieg was polling ahead of Trump, not least of all because he appears to be vastly more qualified to be President than the current bumbling, babbling incompetent occupying the position.

I told my wife a couple months ago that she should be given the DoJ posting if a Democrat won, cause I knew she was not going to be the Democratic nominee.