SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT: Warren Brags She Took $3 from a ‘Broke College Student’ with ‘$6 in the Bank’

Originally published at: SOUNDS ABOUT RIGHT: Warren Brags She Took $3 from a ‘Broke College Student’ with ‘$6 in the Bank’ | Sean Hannity

Fading presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren spoke with reporters shortly after her disastrous performance in the New Hampshire primary Tuesday night; bizarrely bragging she took a $3 donation from a “broke student” with “$6 in the bank.”

“A young girl came up to me tonight and said, ‘I’m a broke college student with a lot of student loan debt. I checked and I have $6 in the bank—so I just gave $3 to keep you in this fight.’ We’re staying in this fight for the people who are counting on us,” said the far-left Senator.

A young girl came up to me tonight and said, “I’m a broke college student with a lot of student loan debt. I checked and I have $6 in the bank—so I just gave $3 to keep you in this fight.” We’re staying in this fight for the people who are counting on us. pic.twitter.com/AetWhpTJqT

— Elizabeth Warren (@ewarren) February 12, 2020

With 97% of New Hampshire precincts reporting, Sanders leads Buttigieg 26% to 24%; followed by Amy Klobuchar at 20%, Elizabeth Warren at 9%, and Joe Biden at 8%.

“We love you New Hampshire,” Klobuchar said in her primary night speech. “Because of you, we are taking this campaign to Nevada. We are going to South Carolina. And we are taking this message of unity to the country.”

Senator Amy Klobuchar just gave what sounded like a victory speech tonight.

She told reporters after:

“I'm not bolted to my senate desk anymore and I was able to get out here in New Hampshire and it's made a big difference” she adds, “Imagine what I'll do in Nevada!” pic.twitter.com/cfwQS1MHax

— Rob DiRienzo (@RobDiRienzo) February 12, 2020

“I’m not bolted to my senate desk anymore and I was able to get out here in New Hampshire and it’s made a big difference” she adds, “Imagine what I’ll do in Nevada!”

Read the full report here.

Source: Fox News