“Soul of the Nation”

But a small fraction of the population none the less.

So I heard today that everyone who accepts this bribe of ten thousand dollars for their vote in November will have to report it as income next April. I sure hope so, and I hope the bribe takers are so financially suffering under TJs other atrocities to our economy that they won’t be able to pay the tax and end up worse off. Maybe those 87 thousand new IRS agents will be so busy ruining the lives of the useful idiots that voted for scumbag Joe, they’ll have less time to harass everyone else! :thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

how sweet

Conservatives don’t have student loan debt?

A Red Wave was within reach.

Then the MAGA Crowd went for too much too fast.

And now the Red Trickle will have to suffice.

Most Americans still aren’t where the extremes are…that was a lesson the Right didn’t learn.

They might not want far left hedonism, but they certainly do not want Right Wing Christian Nationalism.

4 Likes

wrong thread. here: Early August midterm outlook

No this is a good place for this because Biden and the Democrats are having a good couple of weeks…and it’s not really because of anything they did.

They might still ■■■■ this up…they are, after all, Democrats.

But the RW handed them a narrative.

And Biden is running with it.

Like I said, the RW is the dog that caught the car…and now doesn’t know what to do.

2 Likes

does anyone want to remark on what is threatening the soul of our country?

other than evil trumpers?

It’s a campaign speech. How much is the DNC paying the networks?
Oh wait! They’re already on the payroll!

3 Likes

The J’Biden administration has been lying to the American people since Ole Cement Head came out of the basement. Sad thing is the number of morons that believe this phony bull ■■■■■

3 Likes

I think I just did comment.

So do we HAVE to do the “in God we trust” thing, or is the first amendment still a thing?

1 Like

of course he’ll pretend that what actually is destroying the country isn’t

actually, i think he actually believes that

So what’s destroying the country?

1 Like

That they keep trying for Christian nationalism is why they are missing the boat. They equate people not liking political correctness and Wokeness with people wanting this to be a Christian nation.

They keep doing this… They will fail and the pendulum will keep swinging back-and-forth.

In fairness though, this poster actually believes this is what we need to do. He’s spoken enough that I know he has faith in the turn back to God and the nation is blessed message.

It certainly isn’t an ex-president declaring the 2020 election fraudulent and demanding a do over.

2 Likes

Or an expresident that holds on to documents that could jeopardize national security.

3 Likes

you don’t believe Biden?

that damned trump huh?

Hadn’t been paying attention lately. But I wanna know what you think it is.