Someone please tell me - how is a wall going to deter this

Excellent! He could incorporate the GoFundMe Build the Wall page and make it like a Labor Day Telethon!

:laughing:

1 Like

That they do! That they do!

The article supports my claim that California has not proven that its voters are legal.

No it doesn’t.

Don’t be silly. That ladder doesn’t reach the top of that wall. It’s impenetrable!

California does not need to prove that it voters are legal to the federal government. States rights and all…

2 Likes

With an auction of the two DJT life sized portraits and Tim Tebow helmet*!

*proceeds to go to NYS Office of Attorney General

1 Like

I like this idea. :rofl::rofl:

I love it!

:laughing:

Definitely needs pointy spikes on top.

1 Like

That model doesn’t look artistic enough… :joy:

1 Like

Going to need a moat to protect that wall …

Trust me, Trump’s ladder doesn’t go all the way to the top. :laughing:

1 Like

Dang - now I have to clean my monitor. :rofl::rofl:

So then… you will have to accept my assertion that you have not proved that illegals don’t vote in California. I assert that they do.

Let me clarify.

I said this:

And this:

The proposal lets anyone cross (at least those we still don’t catch in the process), but when they get here there will be nothing for them. EXCEPT for that portion of the foot-crossers who have criminal intent.

I have no answer for that, except maybe to suggest that the same element would find ways to breach the wall too.

No one has to accept that assertion, because it’s wrong and unproven.

2 Likes

Nobody really knows.

I understood your point. Nobody of sane faculties would argue that these illegals do not cost this nation money. Let them deflect to quibbling over the precise amount. It doesn’t change the point.

1 Like

Yeah and fire extinguishers don’t stop all fires.

But I bet you own one.

And gun laws don’t effect gun deaths…