Someone needs a history lesson

What is the liberal drama all about? I think libs do not like the governor and are melting down.

Your president’s word salad is ok. I get lost every time the One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier opens his mouth.

Let’s Go Brandon

The correct answer was Stephen Douglas.

Eat whatever kind of salad you want.

A mistake. Lol. The guy knows nothing about the famous Lincoln Douglas debates and wants to craft legislation.

That’s not a mistake but an unforced error.

How bout a little research before writing a bill.

Is that too much to ask.

Allan

It could be lack of knowledge. It could be a mistaken editor and hasty correction built into the computer on which the bill was drafted. It could be an intern’s error. You really don’t know.

1 Like

I never brought up what name was used. Appears that it is your melt down not mine. Someone can screw up misquoting a name and can correct the name for the record. Your One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier cannot normally put to sentenced together for anyone to understand.

The crying room is down the hall next to the powder room.

Your One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier knows nothing about reality.

How .any bills did you write where a proof reader came back to clean it up?

I know. It was just the topic of the thread and why you bringing up the SCOTUS made no sense.

:rofl: I’m not surprised you know where it’s at.

Why did you bring up making laws? Seems I am singing reelin in the years again.

Because the error pointed out in the OP was from the text of a law.

It’s all right there in the first post.

Oh come on Bosun, don’t you find the historic error in the statement in legislation regarding teaching history to be even a little bit funny? :wink:

That is lame , Bro. You can do better than that.

It’s more ironic than it is funny.

Allan

What’s better than the truth?

Distorted Truth? Nope I am not buying it. It is like a flat tire. Some say it is only flat on the bottom.

Fix the error and move on.

The good, bad, and ugly of history should be taught and not cancelled or altered because it offends someone’s FeeFees.

What are you on about?

Ha ha ha

Where the ■■■■ did I put the remote?

Irony is funny. :wink: