Some fatal consequences of illegal and mass immigration

Fourth estate

Well, if the citations are never given, why even pay attention to such nonsense and then use that nonsense [assertions without substantiation] here, especially when we know for a fact “Kim Wong Ark” had nothing to do with deciding if a child born to an illegal entrant while in the United States becomes a citizen of the United States upon birth?

JWK

Because, according to my research, Kim is the reason why illegals are granted birthright citizenship. Wouldn’t you like to read the holdings? I would.

You may not like it, but it appears that Kim is the case they cite.

You haven’t offered any “research” confirming “Kim Wong Ark” decided if a child born to an illegal entrant while in the United States becomes a citizen of the United States upon birth. And we have gone over this repeatedly. So, why do you continue to bring up the same nonsense? Are you trying to be cute? You seem to be intentionally perpetuating a myth.

JWK

I have explained this to you multiple times. I can only conclude that you are willfully misunderstanding.

I just think it’s really funny that ivanna was here illegally when she started ■■■■■■■ trump.

Not very lady-like language. Tsk, tsk.