Some early take away's from the election results

Strongly divided

2 Likes

My take away is that half of the country are like petulant children and when they don’t get their way, they’ve walked away…which didn’t happen between 08 and 16.

Irreconcilable differences. Incompatible.

1 Like

And a lot of voters have been suckers for a cheap “bait and switch” street hustle.

2 Likes

It doesn’t appear supporting the President hurt the down ballot.

So how did he lose Arizona’s 11 electoral votes that he won in 2016?

Allan

And also Nebraska’s 2nd Congressional district.

They should split the country while things are relatively peaceful, not sure why we have to wait around for it to get ugly. Half of the country doesn’t want anything to do with the others ideas.

For decades they have been importing in voters from the Third World hoping to take away the advantage from a country that was center right and they have succeeded, but what they are left with is now basically Yugoslavia. Question at this point is how does it break up, the right isn’t going to remain ■■■■■■■■■ on the sidelines forever.

3 Likes

There was a quote I read a long time ago and have never been able to find it again.

It went along the lines of:
Wars are not fought for change but to remain the same (resist change).

Sad thing is the change the left wants is obviously bad for America.

They have been importing voters for decades with the Ted Kennedy voters act. People scratch their heads and wonder why their is such a demographic change in California.

This is the Balkans/Iraq yay congrats.

2 Likes

There is no such thing as “divided” in states that are by it’s very core…united. There’s only mental weakness.

Gerrymandering has really hurt this country. There are way too many districts set up so that all you have to do is win a primary and you are going to win your general. Personally I would like to see all districts have to be a square or rectangle with the exception of natural land borders.

1 Like

That’s what uninformed people think but guess what… Biden will still have the most popular votes.

Something in the election process is messed up and it needs to be fixed

So, you are saying I am uninformed.

You keep harping on that. Popular vote doesn’t elect a President.
Who is uninformed?

What exactly is messed up?

In a republic, the manners, sentiments, and interests of the people should be similar. If this be not the case, there will be a constant clashing of opinions; and the representatives of one part will be continually striving, against those of the other.

Brutus 1

2 Likes

Nothing is messed up in the election process. Its showing exactly how divided we are

I put it down almost entirely to Biden supporting more shut downs. That is a powerful motivator to vote against him, when you know you won’t be able to keep a roof over your head or feed your kids, you go vote.

2 Likes

I know that. It’s still an indication of what the individuals in this country wants.

He isn’t getting the results he wants.

2 Likes

Its what California’s or Washington’s people want not south carolina or Florida’s people.
We live in a representative democracy.

2 Likes