Some Crit Explain This Please

It’s likely more a function of economic status. The reality is that very few of the poor whites in America live in NYC. I mean what % of NYC is white?

1 Like

It is…because it’s real. When our nation, locks up those involved in January 6th…without a trial, without a charge and without bail…being treated so far outside of what our Constitution dictates and the MSM, politicians, the DC police, the FBI and the DoJ all colluding together to perpetuate this radical agenda, with so many being blind to this truth or not caring, it divides our country.

1 Like

Who has been locked up without being charged?

Libs are not the source of all evil in the world, or your problems. That is the laziest type of thinking possible.

You are slurping the slushie. And it’s gross.

Emojis.

2 Likes

They were incarcerated under a pre-trial detention by the DoJ.

My take too.

And minorities tend to be over-represented in lower economic rungs.

THAT is what needs to be addressed.

1 Like

But they were charged with a crime… right?

No my friend. I’m not. The “slushie” is mainstream media perpetuating their false narratives that’s being swallowed by many. Hence my continuous comments about the sheoplization of the US.

Actually that’s not accurate. I believe that I speak for everyone on the Right here in saying that in our view most of the wrongs with the world are the result of the breakdown of the family and lousy parenting.

4 Likes

What percent of NYC are immigrants? I would assume a significantly larger population than the US in general. If so does one then view this as an immigrant problem? In other words, choose your poison.

I think you are likely right about the economic status. But again I don’t know the data, or the root causes of that.

I just looked it up. Says 43%.

Wow…what Youtube video is saying this?

That is a decent hypothesis. Now…what caused that?

Like so many things…it is the economy.

The Neoliberal (conservative) economic policies initiated by Carter, then ramped up by Reagan, that continued for the next 40 years (this includes Obama) is a major factor.

Yet cons blame libs, or illegals, or black men who abandon their families, because that apparently is what black men do…vs looking at the economics, and how the middle and lower middle class have been screwed for a generation+.

It’s the economy.

Of course you do.

1 Like

Probably about control. Just like every other declared “emergency.”

Three main ones;

1. Racism
  2. Climate change
  3. Public health

They are easily interchangeable and can be mixed and matched.

I don’t know if it’s about money, although power leads to it and vice versa.

I do know what will happen to those who may disagree. We’ve been watching it play out. The diminishing, unpersoning, worthiness.

It’s fascinating. Fundamental attribution errors are completely ignored.

The War for Hegemony.

1 Like

The economy had nothing to do with either of those things. Married households account for a small percentage of children who are living in poverty. Also married households are in a much better position to make better parents. I can tell you that teachers much rather have children who are in two parent married households!

In other words ideology!

I don’t think so. Just tools.

First…marriage is a civil union that’s been blessed by God. It’s a promise that’s made in front of all the witnesses present, to each other and to God. As our country distances themselves from God and does not keep their promises of marriage, the children are the victims. They all too often now, enter adulthood without being mentally and educationally prepared. The net result is a life that will most likely never achieve their full potential…especially economically.

The proof is that Asians have to deal with the same “economy” you speak of but are more likely to honor their marital promises and guide their children into adulthood, unitedly…along the path of education. The result is a higher probability of professionalism that has a higher level of education and earns more money. It really isn’t that difficult to understand but…keep making foolish excuses and the problem you speak of, will not change.

Feminists

1 Like