Some Crit Explain This Please

No legal contract required for any of those.

Vaccinations are given for free to anyone who will take them. Yeah, that’s a pretty racist policy.

Aren’t therapeutics as well?

Are they married? Do they have a higher probability of honoring their marriage? Are they united in guiding their children into adulthood? Do they emphasize education more than other groups? This is the single largest factor in influencing your personal economic success…period.

There was a time in our nation where “we” had a much higher probability of honoring our marriages and God being a part of our every day lives. This transforms into a higher probability of economic success for those that have children too. As our marriages break down at a higher rate and/or children are born out of wedlock, the probability of not having this economic success increases, right along with suicide.

Do I support helping those that are economically challenged in achieving a higher education with tax payer assistance? Yes…IF…they’ve made the commitment to themselves by having a high school diploma and a grade point average that supports this investment. In my opinion, by doing this, down the road, “we” will cut costs and increase tax revenue.

I’ve read that there is inequity in how sickle cell anemia is distributed too. Is it time to address that …maybe reduce the quality of care of white people so that an equal percentage of each race dies from blood diseases? Fair is fair and by now certainly everything that can be done using current methods to cure sickle cell anemia have been done. The only recourse now to achieve “equity” is to take out more whites.

1 Like

Now consider the hypocrisy, not seeing the division being perpetuated by the left that you condemned about the right.

Matthew 7:3

3 Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?

2 Likes

A big step would be for the school guidance counselors, teachers, family members to quit lying to prospective college students about the value of degrees in Social Justice or African Studies. If more of them would get into STEM or trades after high school their plight could change in a generation or two. Culturally, they also need to be taught that it is not “acting white” or “selling out” to get those types of degrees.

Again, it is not God…it is culture.

Glad to see you support higher education for those that want it, and strive to attain it.

Vocational training for a skill/trade at no or low cost is needed as well, for the same reasons.

Exactly. Nor is any god.

I’m pretty sure it started a decade before Carter. President Johnson even had an infamous quote that cannot be repeated on this forum.

…and you continue to ignore the reality of what I said because it severely spanks your wrongful, very weak, finger pointing conclusions regarding “economy” as being the basis for the economic failures of many. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Johnson signed legislation that reduced poverty by about 15%.

He was also a racist…that signed the CRA and VRA.

:thinking:

If you build your house of straw, the big bad wolf of life will most likely, blow it down. :thinking:

Wait…are you suggesting financial issues with families, has nothing to do with the economy?

Are you also suggesting financial issues in marriage is not a factor? It may not be the biggest factor…but it is big part of the problem.

My personal opinion, people get married far too young. Human brains do not fully develop until the late 20’s.

Keep attempting to spin what I said because you were spanked with the truth. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

You have spanked nothing…that I am aware of…

K… :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

:rofl: No he didn’t.

You were wrong. Glad we could agree.

That was decades ago. Now let’s fast forward to today? Shall “we”?

What did it do to the total of single parent families and how is that going regarding poverty?

Single motherhood has grown so common in America that today 80 percent of single-parent families are headed by single mothers — nearly a third live in poverty.

Single Mother Statistics (UPDATED 2023).