Twitter Censoring Hunter Biden's Email Leaked Story

If this was a story about Trump or one of his Trump’s family member media and Social Media would allow the story, the democrats and media are already blaming this on the usual suspects the “Russians” twitter meanwhile is blocking the story.

At the same time Biden’s campaign called a lid today. A bit interesting to call for a lid today. Why? i do remember on YT Biden talking about how he fired a judge.

These are private sites and they can censor whatever they want. You really should not get your news from social media.

2 Likes

no, they can’t. unless they want to lose their liability exemptions and adhere to stricter publishing standards for their users

3 Likes

These are private sites

stop giving excuses. Freedom of speech is being censored. If this was about Trump they allowed without stopping it. Or anyone else for that matter. But since this is about Biden’s Family member who clearly doesn’t understand the Ukrainian language and was allowed to work in Ukraine dont you think that was a bit strange?

Democrats have no problems attacking Trump on his taxes or his past and yet when it comes to Biden and his family he gets a pass? during the 80s/90s he dropped of the race because he lied about his college.

No it’s not.

3 Likes

“Why won’t social media cover a story debunked less than one hour after it was posted? The public has a right to know!”

:rofl:

1 Like

Stop defending twitter. Whenever they are censoring users whom they dont like. They are removing and freedom of speech is being censored on twitter.

You have the freedom from Congress abridging your speech, not Facebook.

1 Like

No one has to host someone else’s nonsense.

God Bless America.

1 Like

It’s more complicated than that, but say its exactly like you imagine it is.

That’s ok.

Go use GAB or whatever.

1 Like

Too man times you guys have gone to the “I’m being oppressed” well over the most crazy conspiratorial weird ass hills to die on.

Your wad has been shot. Cry bear instead of wolf next time.

2 Likes

I remember when Trumpers hates fake news. Soggy laptop!

2 Likes

Don’t use twitter if you don’t like it. Easy fix.

At this point I think everyone has made up their minds on who their going to vote for and little if anything will change that until the midterms. There not voting for Biden they are voting because they hate Trump.

Fix your thread title please.

It can be both. I am very happy to be voting for a faithful husband, income tax payer, church goer, empathetic, reader and curious man who is Biden.

1 Like

Are you suggesting Trump is none of those things?!?

3 Likes

Ya there are a lot of negatives to add to that list especially in foreign policy but as I said it’s not going to matter Trump brought most of this on himself, and the media drove it home.

I can only speak for myself but there is like three policies under Trump I agree with mainly getting rid of the never ending wars, I can only hope Biden moves away from his past foreign policy wars and don’t drag us into another war.

I am. Lol. He is lacking in so many things.

I mean come on - Trump is at least genuinely curious why he is so unpopular. :wink: