Social Media strikes back at alt-right

Violence too.

Antifa is a response to people like Gavin. His fraternity is inherently violent and tries to stir up *** wherever they go.

Ok, if you say so.

Its a waste of time, hes playing a little game.

Its getting easier to spot people who dont know vs people who are deliberately obsfuscating in defense of these guys.

1 Like

Yesā€¦for exactly the reasons I stated.

You seem to think that the only people who were ever slaves were Blacks in this country.

The term was used in the 1800s to talk about the people who used to do the job of livestock hearding. It is a shortened down version of the phrase ā€œwhip-crackerā€, which was the sound produced while they were prosecuting thier jobs. Unfortunately, those same people were often tasked with the punishment of slaves as well.

So yes, it was exactly correct.

No, it is exactly incorrect. It refers to economic status, not some cracking of a whip.

No, it didnā€™t.

It referred to a job that was usually held by someone of lower economic status, but there were people who also had money that were referred to as crackers as well. Its because they were the people cracking the whips. Not inherently just on slaves, for the record. They also did so when tending to livestock. That said, when they man with the money decided it was time to discipline one of his slaves, if he had the stomach to do it himself, he too was referred to a cracker.

Its okay if you admit you screwed up on this oneā€¦because you did. History disagrees with your assessment.

Youā€™re just wrong, but have a Merry Christmas.

Using the word ā€œSamboā€ is BLATANTLY racistā€¦purposefully racistā€¦so I tend to look at it a little deeper because what I donā€™t seeā€¦is the hate component that accompanies racism.

I canā€™t believe Iā€™m doing this butā€¦Iā€™m going to post an Alex Jones interview of Gavin. He is Canadian and seriouslyā€¦Canada isnā€™t known for their racists. I donā€™t think heā€™s a racist at this point in his life. I donā€™t know much of his background though. He isnā€™t anyone Iā€™ve listened to or followed but I have heard him and never thought him to be a racist. What I do think is that sheople food is being thrown out there by many sources for a political purpose and there are a lot of sheople eating it up. I agree with most of this conversation for the first 15 minutes and believe Gavin to be a good intentioned guy who is being portrayed as someone the complete opposite of who I believe he actually is. This video is a very good clue of him speaking for himself about whatā€™s going on right now. After 15 minutes or soā€¦the conversation gets out there again with why I donā€™t listen to Alex Jones. Since Gavin was on, it caught my attention.

Canada not bring known for its racists doesnā€™t excuse McGuinnessā€™s blatant racism.

Here is an interview from 2002 that is pretty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  racist.

Profanity warnings apply

Thank you for posting that. I do not agree that he is racist in this article. In this example, I believe heā€™s being condemned as racist for throwing around the ā€œNā€ word. IMOā€¦heā€™s using it in the casual way itā€™s thrown around in ā€œthe hoodā€ and doing so to make the point about who is actually a racist in this world. Againā€¦thereā€™s no hate that is the motivation behind actual racism. It isnā€™t words, itā€™s their intended meaning thatā€™s rooted in hate.

He has rebranded ā€œWhite Supremacistā€ as ā€œWestern Chauvinistā€

The thing is that some arenā€™t dumb enough to think that it is anything but a rebranding effort.

So why do so many African Americans consider him a friend?

Unless youā€™re Al Sharpton and your hateful rhetoric causes the death of 7 people, Then you are a ā€œcivil rights leaderā€

" Freddieā€™s Fashion Mart "

1 Like

Just how many?

I mean I know that Dante Neroā€¦ the guy that gave McGuinness the idea for the no fap rule regrets his contribution to the ā€œcauseā€.

I just ignore him because its obvious he is an apologist for the far right.

Oh.
My,
Gawd.

It must be odd to live in a world that does not exist.

3 Likes

Damn. You figured it out.

Everyone, time to take our ball and go home.
They figured it outā€¦

And we were so close!

Iā€™m open to all speech! Let people talk