Social Media strikes back at alt-right

You’ve been here long enough to know better.

No it won’t.

4 Likes

You missed all the times he has said the N-word? He says it quite a bit.

The perception is being concocted by the leftist media and Democrats since President Trump won the election, it’s just another weapon in their arsenal to destroy him & destroy the country.

One set of epithets was used to dehumanize a group of people to prop up a social construct whereby it was legal to own another person’s body as property, and as time went on was continued to dehumanize in the interest of denying them the right to vote or work or live in certain areas or generally pursue happiness.

One wasn’t.

That’s why one of them is far worse.

5 Likes

Google is right over there >. Of course they have.

A certain kind of person defends the Proud Boys. That kind of person also will likely support Trump.

That’s all you need to know about their integrity and morals.

2 Likes

Okay, this McInnes guy is openly racist, anti-Semitic, a white nationalist and even dresses like one of Oswald Mosley’s blackshirts. Come on.

1 Like

Ofay is a funny one too.

Who in the “leftist media” made Trump a habitual liar?

Btw Do you have any examples of the media making Trump into something he is not?

No history allowed @Forcefield. In this discussion, we must avoid mentioning any historical circumstances or differences, and keep things on a purely abstract level. So then you can reasonably ask questions like, Hey, our college has a Black Sudent Union. So why can’t we have a White Student Union, man? Because all this is happening in the ahistorical world of neutral principles and abstractions, right?

4 Likes

I want White History Month, dammit.

1 Like

Why can’t there be a White Panther movie?

Good points all. Who decides funny or hurtful?

Why did you write out “cracker”, “peckerwood”, etc, yet use “N-word”?

Great post!

What was the other used for?

Yep - that damn media put a gun to Trump’s head and forced him to say that there were good people on both sides in Charlottesville. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Oh, wait…

What kind of person?

Ok?

10whatdoyouwanttodo?

I do. A racist. I think you missed the point of her post.

It’s definitely not happening in a world of equality.

You disagree?