Social Media strikes back at alt-right

It gives you the results Google chooses.

Being armed is not a crime in this country.

Inciting a riot is.

1 Like

Okay, try duckduckgo… what results does duck duck go offer that lead to your conclusion? I’ll give you a head start…

Almost exactly the same results as google…

2 Likes

From which I can form my own opinions.

Do your own research and stop being fed like a sheople. I have. Post something that he is saying that IYO makes him a racist. This should be easy…and I’ll wait. Use something from Youtube…and let him condemn himself with his own mouth.

Can you provide the conviction please and thank you.

Kinda hard to link him shouting ■■■■■■ without eating a ban, can send you a compilation though.

1 Like

Does he have a right to be a racist in this country?

Would you consider this racsist?

“I just realized something. Cory Booker is kind of like Sambo. He’s kind of shucking and jiving for the white man. Cory Booker grew up rich in an all-white suburb. He’s basically a white guy. His parents were very wealthy executives at IBM… .But he wants to be a black dude, so he pretends that he’s down with the brothers and he acts outraged about racism all the time — for white people. That gets him votes from whites.”

Sure.

Does he have a right to social media accounts?

Though from what I’ve seen he’s advocated violence quite a bit, while trying to skirt specificity.

No. I have zero problem with his being banned.

A few figures on the right are trying to turn it into a supposed attack on conservative speech by social media giants.

Only people I’ve seen treated this way so far have been fringe nuts and dangerous propagandists though, all of whom were in violations of the respective ToS’.

I expect Molyneux and a few of the other more notable personalities will eventually follow suit.

1 Like

I think they have a valid argument. The idiots are helping them by violating the TOS.

Wow. “But he wants to be a black dude.”

No you ■■■■■■■ Nazi, he IS a black dude.

They’re framing it as youtube et al being monopolies, none of them are. They’re just the most popular platforms.

Most of the alt-right lot who are banned from twitter end up on Gab for example.

But yes, they pretty much all fall afoul of ToS eventually. Part of the personality type.

Stop being so hateful.

2 Likes

No. Rude certainly. Not racist.

I agree pretty much.

You know what he means.

He’s calling him Carlton.