So why no leaked calls to world leaders

if they elect ivanka or any trump family, it will be worse. Or any of his enablers - it would be a disaster too.

Trump mistake was thinking people in goverment were professionals.

2 Likes

An Organization of Loyalists? Or professionals in the art of running a government? Potato Potaato?

This is so hilarious…When he first starting filling positions…such as secretary of state…His Oil Buddy…We all told you guys it was going to be bad…we were categorically told that he was by far the smartest guy in the world and he knew exactly what he was doing. You don’t get to make those excuses. You knew what he was doing and ignored it. Ignored the rest of us too.

Et Tu’ Conan? Making excuses for incompetence. We told you all. Back when he started putting his government together. I’m gonna make myself some :popcorn: and sit back and :eyes:

How so?

I told you he was the smartest guy in the world? You made that up in your head as well as most of what you just said.

1 Like

No he told us that. I did not make it up…Trump often touted his superior intelligence…Even when he was wrong…he said he was the smartest…

Used things like Stable Genius and the like. No…Doug, you may have never said it…He did…Trump Supporters just defended it to the hilt…and now…look what that has brought. Trump Supporters are now trying everything they can to disavow, and distance themselves from him.

I do love these narratives that people come up with to convince themselves that rather than being exactly as incompetent as he appeared, Trump was instead actually a victim of some undefined conspiracy.

It is statistically very likely that the vast majority of leaks during Trump’s administration came from his appointees.

2 Likes

It appears this whole thread was created because Biden didn’t allow all those last second Pentagon appointments to stick. Isn’t that the very thing you’ve been complaining about about the entire time you’ve been here?

2 Likes

Thr majority of “leaks” that come out of the White House - no matter who the President is - are authorized, at least on some level.

Sometimes they’re “official” leaks, authorized directly by the President or his staff. Sometimes they’re due to in-fighting between members of the cabinet.

he was indeed a victim of his own stable genius…his own intelligence. He was on a whole different plane than the rest of us. He out thought every other presidency in the history of the United States.

his mistake was thinking people in government should be blindly loyal to president - instead of country.

I was all for gutting out the goverment. Again Trump mistake was thinking people in goverment were professionals. They’re political hacks and should be treated as such.

3 Likes

Yes…unlike their blind loyalty to democrat authoritarian regimes.

1 Like

:hammer: That is some real Hammer on the head of the Nail reasoning there my friend. Yes. That makes sense. He expected people to be loyal to him…They were loyal to the country and the government. Not Him.

:man_facepalming: :man_shrugging:

Are you sure???

Classic…Trump Genius…everyone around him Disloyal Hacks…Everyone Dumb…Trump Smart. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Lol purged. They’re political appointees.

Remember when you and I mean you specifically constantly said the president can fire any of their appointees for any reason or no reason? Lol.

Are you saying goverment thugs aren’t loyal to democrat authoritarians?

1 Like

No Trump was not smart. If he was he would have cleared White house out of all left-wing spies and other thugs.