So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

Too bad for you that that’s not how Presidents are elected.

There is no desperation on my part, as I have never been associated with Trump. But it sure seems like you and your ilk are desperate to associate me with him.

There s no comparison between Carter and Reagan with Hillary and Trump. Both of them were viable, well qualified candidates. Trump was wholly unqualified, yet Hillary, in spite of her qualifications, was so flawed personally that she could not even beat that clown. The election says volumes about her, and really nothing much about Trump.

Why? Is Hillary running again?

You rationalized the facts so they weren’t facts, Cognitive Dissonance.

Trump tore a hole in your reality, permanently perhaps.

A major cause of mass delusion among leftists, they don’t know the difference between smear and fact.

24/7 leftist media smears Trump incessantly. Incredibly the reverse smears 180 degrees and no one on the left seems to notice. For example, just a few months ago Trump was smeared as offending Kim threatening war, but not Trump is smeared for buttering up Kim…as though that is a bad thing. Even nuclear war is preferred, to complimenting Kim!

Trump could walk on water and 24/7 the leftist media would smear him for not being able to swim. Or perhaps he’s racist because he didn’t want to get his clothes wet like the poor. Its absurd.

Any critical thinker would discern the BIG LIE strategy, but I thought even leftists would begin to reject the insane reversals of smear they are expected to believe. But no, the mass delusion seems to be alive and well.

And a Red Trump Wave will sweep away many of the RINO Republicans, soon.

I didn’t take your question seriously. But evidently the topic is being discussed elsewhere, which is likely where you got it.

Are you not aware that Donald didn’t have the biggest electoral victory since Reagan, in any way, shape or form?

Hillary won a game (for the popular vote) Trump didn’t play (he went for delegates)

Therefore, you don’t know if Hillary would have won the popular vote if Trump played her game.

Its possible, if he played for the popular vote, he might have won that too.

How could he have? With all those millions of illegal votes Hillary got?

Doesn’t matter, two things alone are necessary. Keep both houses, expand the Trump caucus so it can marginalize K street, the business round-table, Chamber of Commerce, the Koch Brothers etc.

Seems to matter to Donald, since he felt the need to lie about it on national television.

Good quip, truth in that. My point is elegant, the rules said “go for Delegates” (not popular vote), but Hillary was too dumb to notice. She spent a billion + playing the wrong game.

We dodged a bullet when she lost. Her inability to grope reality is evident throughout her whitewashed career.

Its not a lie, its a prediction that is being made by more analysts every day.

No, it’s a lie.

Hillary lost, get over her dude. :joy:

I know she lost. I was wondering why you told me to hold that thought come 2020. I only mention her, because you guys can’t seem to get over her losing to an orangutan. :stuck_out_tongue:

Dude, We forgot about the day after election day. You guys are the ones that keep bringing her up. Got a thing for her do you. :face_vomiting:

:grin::laughing::laughing::laughing::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

One hell of a rewrite of history.

So they don’t vote for potus, then why vote?