So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

Well, I finally got you to answer.

Was it that hard. :wink:

I misspoke, its not ā€œa Catholic siteā€. The author and Sungenis are Catholics, but geocentrism is NOT a ā€œCatholicā€ belief at all. Its just those them and a few others.

There is no appeal to the Vatican or other documents of Catholicism for the belief.

Much of what you say isnā€™t worth a reply. You donā€™t bother to document your claims regarding the Bible, quote the precise text that says the absurd crap you claim.

When asked for proof, you declare them stupid and yourself the winner.

If you want to discuss something with me, youā€™ll have ā€œup your gameā€. Document your claim, then Iā€™ll respond.

Well, there you have it folks. End of thread. :wink:

You are right ā€¦ itā€™s the Democrats fault for nominating a person who is a bigger abomination than Trump.

And itā€™s time that you accepted your role in that.

Nope its the fault of those who voted for trump.

But youā€™ve already played the God can do whatever he wants card

This is becoming tedious.

ā€œEstimatesā€. Seriously, is that the best you can do?

I said we donā€™t know for sure, that is a fact.

Troll someone else, what I said is completely factual. Get over it or donā€™t, I donā€™t care.

And? You seem to think you have a point there somewhere. What is it?

He can. ā€¦ .

Is there any evidence that the Earth is older than the Sun?

What difference could exist for which there would be evidence of a few days, years, or centuries in age?

How convienient

Works for him.

More like, works as a cop out when arguments fail

You should try something less demanding.

The argument hasnā€™t failed, you have.

Evidence-based, scientifically deduced estimates with a confidence interval of a couple of percent. For the purposes of this discussion, yeah, thatā€™s ā€œknowing for sureā€.