So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

Do you believe the earth revolves around sun, or that the sun revolves around the earth. We know what the bible says, you guys put Galileo on trial about it.

Cite the scripture that states the sun revolves around the earth.

I’m not offended by what you say. I’m just glad that you’re stringing words into sentences now.

Why don’t you look it up in the transcript of Galileo’s trial. :wink:

That’s not an answer…which one revolves around which?

You made the statement, support it if you can.

If I owned crayons I’d be able to explain it to you.

Why is answering so hard for you?

That’s not what the Bible says He did.

Because what answering a dumb question lacks in intelligence, is more than made up for in stupidity.

On a related, astronomical note, do you think the earth predates the sun, like the Bible says it does?

Which version?

I’m pretty sure the sun is part of the heavens. Could be wrong but I’d be willing to bet on it.

Except God didn’t create and place the Sun or the stars until verses 16-17. He created the earth in verse 1.

He created the heavens and earth at the same time in Verse one. He said “let there be light” on day two.

When precisely did the sun start producing light visible from the earth?

He created the heavens and the earth at the same time, He shone a light on the Earth shortly after, God’s flashlight maybe, but He didn’t get around to placing lights in the vault of the sky until the fourth day.

It’s all right there in the Book.

1:14-19, if you’re having trouble finding it.

Yes, it is right there. Day 2.

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

2Now the earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the surface of the waters.

3And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And seeing that the light was good, God separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light “day,” and the darkness He called “night.”

Keep reading…