So why haven't the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

The left is proficient discovering racism everywhere. Hoop earrings, Dr. Sues, Star Trek, merit based immigration, even flight experience when applying to be an air traffic controller, well done hamburgers. The list is endless.
The left are the preeminent arbiters of racism. They know it when they see it, or so they claim.

So why haven’t the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?
But why don’t they see racism in Darwin’s theory of Evolution? China had monkeys and twice the population as Africa in 1859. Clearly they’ve been around making babies longer than Africans. So why didn’t Darwin say Evolution began in China?

In 1859 Charles Darwin first proposed Evolution to explain the origin of the species

in 1859 China’s population was 380,4 million
In 1859 Africa’s population was about 120 million

Therefore, all other factors being equal, China’s population has been making babies longer than Africa.

China has monkeys just like Africa:

Primates. In addition to the world’s largest population of ■■■■ sapiens, China is also home to a dozen other primate species including gibbons, macaques, leaf monkeys, gray langurs, snub-nosed monkeys and lorises.-Wildlife of China - Wikipedia

Clearly, Darwin is racist. His theory is racist. So why haven’t the arbiters of racism denounced Darwin?

1 Like

Umm…Maybe because the conditions in the area that is now China were better and easier to survive in. Hence the larger population…Not really hard to figure out…

i just felt myself get more stupid

5 Likes

Confirming Darwin’s racism, is his own writings. And his theory of origins is cited often by Progressives when advocating Eugenics (racial cleansing via abortions) of blacks.

Its overwhelming and incontrovertible, Darwin’s theory is racist. There is no reason to say Blacks evolved from monkeys greater than Chinese evolving from monkeys or any other racial group. None whatsover.

Therefore, all those in higher education teaching racism, regardless of tenure, needs to be fired.

The Roseanne rule applied to those racist professors who fully know what they are doing.

That is confirmed when they immediately make the “ape-black” connection decrying the racism in others.

They are projecting their own racism and must go. They should be driven out of our education system. We need it purged of racist Darwinism.

Darwin was absolutely a racist and it doesn’t take innuendo to prove it, just use his own words.

At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilised races of man will almost certainly exterminate, and replace, the savage races throughout the world. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes . . . will no doubt be exterminated. The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilised state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.

Virtually nobody is advocating eugenics today, what a crock and those that are are mostly on the right in the white supremacist movement.

1 Like

"That is confirmed when they immediately make the “ape-black” connection decrying the racism in others.

They are projecting their own racism and must go. They should be driven out of our education system. We need it purged of racist Darwinism."

Trying a different approach for your thread you started the other day eh?..lol.

I should have added to my previous post that one needn’t be a racist however to agree with the theory of evolution…

Regarding evolution and creationism, it seems more likely that our species was tampered with somewhere along the line. In short, both lines suck.

How is is theory racist?

Darwin was a 19th century man.

20 Likes

I see the OP is still trying to make people believe that calling a black person an ape isn’t racist.

1 Like

The only thing that’s clear is that you don’t understand evolution. Try again when you have a cogent thesis instead of random blabber; what you wrote . . . isn’t even wrong.

1 Like

I think you need yet another level to adequately describe this thread.

Wow. So much stupid.

BAC is practically incoherent here. Behold, your typical conservative. Next he will tell us about moon dust disproving evolution.

BAC is desperately trying ever angle at this racism bit!!! Now that he’s talking evolution, I’m curious now whether BAC believed whether dinosaurs existed?

Jesus grew up riding T-Rex! Everyone knows that!

Am I on Candid Camera?

1 Like