So why do we need a wall?

Lol. Fascinating.

Which specific areas are you talking about?

False, barriers are certainly there.

I’m assuming you are referring to those parked in tents waiting for their turn? I don’t see them climbing any walls. They are waiting their turn.

Legally.

Ask Grassroots.

A chain link fence with holes isn’t a serious barrier.

Exactly, calling the caravans a national emergency is lie, thanks for pointing that out!

They are parked in tents legally waiting for their turn.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion. :wink:

While that is a falsehood, it is interesting to note that Trump can’t even get Mexico to pay for that! LOL!

If you say so. I guess when you think about it, I am kind of fascinating. Thanks for the compliment. :blush:

We should definitely shut down the government and have an emergency prime time address by the president… about people waiting for their turn, legally, in tents!

The second they even attempt to enter the country through anything other than an authorized point of entry they become “illegals”. That is an “illegal entry into the US.”

Time now for some good ole fashion Trump bashing. We both knew it was only a matter of time.

I guess this means we are done. :+1:

It’s amazing how they haven’t, huh?

You would think they would just walk a few miles and walk right in our terrible un-walled border, huh?

If there are loopholes in the law, why doesn’t congress fix them?

He is embarrassing, I don’t blame you.

Million dollar question.

That’s not the fascinating part. But I’m happy you are happy.

How’d the Great Wall of China, the Maginot Line, and the Berlin Wall work in accomplishing their intended purposes?

That many illegals wouldn’t go unnoticed if en masse they made a move towards an unsecured part of the border. It would be a simple matter to interdict them and forcibly prevent them from crossing.