So who's watching Meet the Press today?

Trump gave her a chance to shine. He deserves credit for that.

Bro, only the best. Lol!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/who-has-trump-fired-so-far-james-comey-sean-spicer-michael-flynn-2017-7

Yes, he deserves all the credit for his absolute horrible hiring decisions.

1 Like

Apparently you are not comfortable with change. Some execs create a sea of change. Itā€™s a style thingā€¦ not for the people who seek ā€œcomfortableā€.

ā€œ

I think itā€™s important to understand that if we make this a friendly departure, we can all be, you know, you can look at your time here at the White House as a year of service to the nation, and then you can go on without any difficulty in the future relative to your reputation,ā€ Kelly tells her in the recording.

Yep, itā€™s a style to only hire the most corrupt employees to run your company.

It is nothing more than incompetent hiring decisions. No successful company has that level of turnover in itā€™s senior management. None

Not a company.

Running a country with that turnover i even worse.

Hiring an ongoing parade of the corrupt or incompetent is now ā€œa style thingā€ . . . todayā€™s lesson in ā€œalternative managementā€.

Which reminds meā€¦ why does Wilbur Ross still have a job?

Dick Cheney, 16 years ago, never took his cellphone with him where he didnā€™t have to, and often popped the sim card out while not in use. 16 years ago.

Now, after all the public releases that have occurred, after a decade and a half of warning, after snowden, after wikileaks, after seeing us do it to everyone, after the 2016 election, there are people in the White House that are still carrying their phones around with themā€¦and pressing record, so if they arenā€™t walking hot mics at least they have a file to download.

Weā€™re in the idiocracy.

Speaking of which, the first name of the Vice President of the United States is censored. Perfect. Does that make ā€œRichardā€ a filter bypass? :rofl:

2 Likes

Elect a Hollywood reality TV star we got a reality TV presidencyā€¦its just embarrassing at this point

1 Like

It is not good for the people who get shuffled in and out. I donā€™t know if it is good for the country. Stagnation is not goodā€¦ where people get comfy and settled. You certainly get more ideas flowing into the government by having a constant flow of people. Yesā€¦ there are downsides too. But to say unambiguously that the chaos at that level is ā€œbadā€ā€¦ naaaā€¦ you have no basis to say that.

Not a single person was fired because of stagnation. They were all fired for either being incompetent and/or corruption. Both of which reflect poorly on the person who hired them

You canā€™t make this ā– ā– ā– ā–  up. Lol!

Once I heard it for myself, it has confirmed what I feared the most, that Donald Trump is a con and has been masquerading as someone who is actually open to engaging with diverse communities,ā€ she said. ā€œBut when he talks that way, the way he did on this tape, it confirmed that he is truly a racist.ā€

yup. heā€™s just an idiot.

We were assured that Trump would run the country like a business which is what America desperately needed according to Trumpsters.

1 Like

yep. there are small companies all they way up to internationals. the US government is one of most powerful and complex things on earth (from secretaries to the military to scientists).

a bunch of marks got emotional and put an amateur in charge. and to make it worse, he wonā€™t take advice from experts and has thin skin.

those voters screwed up big time.

1 Like

Your wiki is open