So when will Wikipedia add "Russia Collusion" to its list of conspiracy theories?

I hate to think where Trump’s wildest fantasies could go.

1 Like

Agree, and I love your profile pic. Mine is not a mouser.

Mine is after the laughing mice here abouts. :grin:

Hey Bill - havent seen your edits on wikipedia yet. Whats the holdup???

1 Like

I know. Happy hunting.

Dont worry OP, conservapedia got that covered.

https://www.conservapedia.com/Conspiracy_theory

I have yet to see any rational explanation about why Russia Collusion is not really a conspiracy theory. It certainly meets the definition at the beginning of the Wikipedia article:

A conspiracy theory is an explanation of an event or situation that invokes a by sinister and powerful actors, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable. . .

If anything the Trump-Russia Collusion Conspiracy Theory is not just improbable, it has been thoroughly researched and debunked after a multiyear federal investigation that spent tens of millions of dollars. In addition there is a long list of media retractions, corrections, and clear mistakes about alleged collusion:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/18/buzzfeed-cohen-media-russia-bombshells/

As far as conservatives editing Wikipedia, they have about the same success as a kid trying to drain the ocean with a bucket. There is a sea of liberal editors, including many who are paid operatives:

Anybody can edit Wikipedia. Knock yourself out.

That is pretty funny.

Are Trump supporters (faux conservatives) oblivious to their own history or are they really this stupid?

There were substantial connections between the Trump campaign and Russian officials. If THAT isn’t a red flag then what is? Could you imagine if the Obama campaign had these same associations? Righties manufactured nonsense out of thin air about Obama and wanted investigations done to check them out.

C’mon Trumpies, MAN UP! If Obama’s campaign had all those same connections with Russia, especially if there was clear evidence of Russia trying to help him get elected through tons of propaganda, wouldn’t you assume there was some collusion?

Let’s watch them lie through heir teeth and deny it. This oughta be good.

Yes, there was that case where the campaign paid the Russians for opposition research that proved to be filled with falsehoods, the administration used unverified Russian information as a basis for surveillance and spying of the opposition by federal agencies, and the case where the campaign got millions in illegal campaign contributions from overseas contributors. Unfortunately for Trump critics those three examples of collusion and/or illegal foreign influence were all done by Democrats.

The Steele dossier was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration used the false information to get FISA warrants to spy on the Trump campaign:
https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/memo-fbi-used-tainted-steele-dossier-paid-for-by-hillary-clinton-as-reason-to-spy-on-trump/

At the same time that candidate Obama was making speeches to crowds overseas, his campaign received millions of dollars in untraceable donations and made no attempt to confirm that the money came from legal domestic sources:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/28/AR2008102803413.html

The Bill Clinton campaign received millions in illegal donations from China, and there was barely any notice in the media:

The fact is that Mueller concluded that there was no evidence of collusion or even coordination between the Trump campaign and the Russians, in spite of Russian attempts. Can you imagine the media outcry if Trump’s campaign or his administration had done anything like what the Clintons and Obama actually did?

Face it, Trump-Russia Collusion is just a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory.

So with the amount you have put in this thread, should be easy to update Wikipedia. One wonders why you haven’t yet, as it clearly upsets you it’s not listed there. Let us know when you’ve created the article.

1 Like