So when exactly is the fascism supposed to begin?

Really? Complaining about the “liberal media” is like half the content on this message board.

He didn’t say they don’t. He said they shouldn’t.

Both parties are guilty of authoritarianism.

Not true. 98% of this forum is “Trump sucks”.

Lolz. Mommy they hit me first!

Well Johnny, hit them back.

Yes give em a literal black eye for daring to be critical. Very fashy. Want the next democratic president to treat fox news the same?

They wont listen even if we had gas chambers, its like one has to be goose stepping in order to be considered fascist.

Yes, and I stated that I think he’s wrong. Media’s tradition of choosing political sides is as old as the country. I thought conservatives embraced tradition?

The D’s are much worse then the R’s, they’re headed for full blown totalitarianism with their “Medicare for all” Global Warming crap, when they want to control your medical care and your breathing, that’s tyranny!!

Totalitarianism definition NOUN:

a system of government that is centralized and dictatorial and requires complete subservience to the state.

Half the content from Trump supporters.

Are you on medicare?

Loony logic, resisting fascism makes you a fascist i tellz ya. Bothsiderism normalizes the far right while leaving out all nuance. Richard Spencer and the alt-reich started out with memes and dog whistles, they began by saying “we want peaceful relocation”. Stormfronters had explicit plans to hide their “power level” to induct “normies”. They knew they had to lie in order to gain mainstream cred.

“Medicare for all” is what Dems are calling socialized medicine and what they are running on along with GW, check with the Democrat princess Cortez for more info! :wink:

So, you have medicare with a premium that is WAY less than if you had to get insurance on your own, but you don’t want everyone else to have it? Why is that?

Those on “Medicare” have PAID into it for years or decades of working for a living, if you ever had a job you would know that since no working for a paycheck person is exempt! The Dems want to throw the entire country, including illegals, into the fund some who have never worked a day in their life, tell me how fair is that?

Your medicare premiums don’t begin to cover what will be spent on you. Those of us who are still working are subsidizing you.

A.… that this caravan was an invasion. As you know, Mr. President …

T. I consider it to be an invasion.

**[Acosta] As you know, Mr. President, the caravan was not an invasion. It’s a group of migrants moving up from Central America towards the border with the U.S. And …

**[Trump] Thank you for telling me that. I appreciate it.

**[Acosta]… why did you characterize it as such?

Trump : Because I consider it an invasion. You and I have a difference of opinion.

Al Franken is out of power because he was pressured. The left was upping their accusations against Trump on the claim of sexism. Leaving Franken in there would have damaged (ruined) their credibility, so he had to go. Same reason they have turned on Bill Clinton after loving him all these years and saying “its only about sex”.

Anyway, his show is about over and all will be forgiven.

My wife teaches school. And after two years she still has not been instructed to begin teaching fascist principles yet. Why not?

#WorstFascistEver!