So what's the next "scandal?"

Ha, he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and the Republicans wouldn’t convict him at this point.

“Not enough to hear testimony”…lol, they were ■■■■■■■■■■■■

Oh stop whining. If house democrats done there job the senate would have review it.

Yeah, it’s always been that way.

Nah. Not a scandal. An expected action by someone with the perspective of Trump. Who has felt unrestrained by the fact he has complicit actors with just enough power to allow him to do these things without repercussion.

Our nation suffers, but that doesn’t matter to those complicit in the Senate. The military once again is shown where they actually stand in the eyes of Trump. But that doesn’t matter to those complicit Republicans in Congress. Fewer people turn towards the once shining city on the hill because of this. But the Grand Ol’ Party doesn’t care because short sighted power and a blood oath to a man is all that matters today.

Welcome to Trump’s America. Loyalty to oaths, to the Constitution, and to the rule of law no longer matter. Believing in doing the legal and right thing no longer matter. Your worth as a welcomed American is dependent on your fealty to a single man. The very situation our Founders fought, and countless numbers of our fellow countrymen gave their lives for, now once again realized.

I’m disgusted that it was my former party that opted to push us back towards a monarchy. I believed for so long it would be liberals and Democrats that would slide that direction. But no. It was the party I belonged to for most of my life. The party of Lincoln. Of Goldwater. Of Reagan. I hope Donald Trump was worth destroying it all for.

4 Likes

You’re not BSing me here dude…don’t waste your time trying.

1 Like

My point is that I PERSONALLY…ME didn’t feel they had enough. And I was right.

No BS. Truth. For someone who once was so skeptical of CentGov and so driven by defense of liberty, I wish you, of all people here, could see what’s before both of our eyes. I sincerely mean that Conan.

I have a feeling that when it comes to Trump, you ain’t seen nothing yet!

I’m gonna love watching the Pubs continue to twist in the wind defending this repulsive human being.

How LOW will they go, is the only question.

1 Like

Ahh, so do you also defend the Senate Pubs refusal to hear other witness testimony and release requested records?

For that “more” information?

No. My feeling is that they should have. They were going to acquit but I feel the American People should have been able to hear testimony. They were cowardly for not voting to do so.

Think there might be an inkling of what the next pile of ■■■■ Trump is gonna stick his foot into is.

No it hasn’t.

Vindmen.

1 Like

Before his inauguration:

Trump said he was spied on during the election. MSM denied it. He was right.
Trump said he would bring back manufacturing jobs. MSM laughed. He was right.
Trump said he would leave the Paris climate accord. MSM had a cow. He was right.
Trump said he would scrap Obama’s Iran Nuclear deal. He did
Trump said he would leave NAFTA. He did.
Trump said he would unleash the military and destroy the Caliphate. He did.
Trump said he would rein in China. He did.
Trump said he would lower taxes. He did
Trump said he would build a wall. He is…

A president who keeps his promises. The USA is being shown grace by God. Don’t forget to thank Him.

This country has lost 4.4 million jobs since 2000. No he wasn’t right. They were stagnant In 2018.

Should i go through the rest of the list ? Just for funnies.

So now he’s responsible for the economy since 2000?!!

I didn’t say that. I am putting what coming back means into perspective

Oooh i found another one. The Trump administration authorized that Iran was following its end of the deal for two years. Over two years actually.

If you don’t quote me I have no idea what you’re talking about. :man_shrugging:

Mitt?

He did. You seem very needy today. Would you like me to call someone?