So what's next?

That’s just Right wing talking points.

Not really, I couldn’t help myself.

2 Likes

What’s next?
I suppose he’ll spend the weekend at Mar-A-Lago playing golf.

Mueller will come up about as often as Karl Rove. Good times.

2 Likes

I think that there were some folks out there that paid attention to the fact that Trump and crew did things that any other president would have been impeached and convicted by the Republicans by the end of yesterday.
The Democrats have to keep after the message. The Russians interfered with out election and the Trump campaign embraced it. Trump is guilty of at least 10 instances of obstructing justice and trying to cover it up. Most Republicans are going to stay with Trump out of fear. And the Trump administration is going to keep fighting congress until they loose in court.
And I believe that with a decent candidate that has plans about things that matter to a majority of Americans Trump will be gone in 2021. Just look at his rally’s. Not one word this year about anything policy. He doesn’t have a plan. All he has is empty promises.

2 Likes

Republican Pols never denied any of the unethical acts that Mueller verified yesterday. The only conclusion one can draw is that unethical is okay as long as there’s no indictment. Honor and integrity are no longer considerations to belong to the new Trump party.

Heh! Good one!

1 Like

Trump isn’t guilty of anything. That is a fact. :wink:

#factsmatter

1 Like

Unethical is a way of life in the cesspool known as Washington. It is absurd to claim that Trump is unique in that regard.

1 Like

I thought he was supposed to be different and drain the swamp. What happened?

Not as much as 2010.

Worse in 2010. And they were not nearly as bad the nutjobs you have on tv now.

Even more absurd to defend it.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

Exoneration-A-Lago

New name.

Mmmmmm.

A few experts disagree with you.

More than 1,000 bipartisan former prosecutors have now signed their names on a petition maintaining that if Trump weren’t president of the United States, he would have been indicted on multiple charges for obstruction of justice.

Their opinion doesn’t matter.

1 Like

What should be next is Democrats focusing on beating Trump in the election, which is the only way they were ever going to be rid of him. So far it’s not looking good.

3 Likes

It was a reply to the dems ‘‘have no political capital to invest’’. 2018 showed they have political capital to invest.

And there’s the problem the Democrats are going to have.

No fair! Why do you get to have all the fun?