So what will the democrats do about their Bernie problem?

Okay… the educational system is part of the Deep State.

How far does this conspiracy go?

And elimiating the deficit at the same time! With a shiny new wall to boot.

Free stuff.

That’s goverment problem…not the people. Oh wait…you think it’s he people fault. How sweet.

The goverment should cut 2/3 to 3/4 cross the board.

Deficit problem solved.

No it doesn’t.

Abuse of power solved…

Trump didn’t cause this, he’s just the symptom.

Nothing matters anymore, truly. Trump wasn’t some special unique snowflake on that front.

Voters have very clearly said they will vote for X candidate despite a laundry list of ■■■■ they said they would never put up with.

So here we are.

I like libs and goverment bureaucracy even less.

2 Likes

We have it.

Simples!

And yet.

:laughing:.

Conservatives don’t want free stuff.

Mexico will pay for it.

1 Like

Cutting goverment even by 1 percent scares the ■■■■ out of people…the people that got dependent on it, the people that uses goverment to impose heir will onto others.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree. Trump didn’t cause this, libs did.

But you were the one going on about affairs, etc.

Cut? Who is proposing cutting Govt spending? Everyone is all on the spending train atm.

Well said and right order.

1 Like

Libs!

I was laying out what voters said in '16, whether they intended to or not. There are no guard rails now. No necessary qualifications, and no disqualifiers.

So enjoy the ride.

Obamacare is still in effect.

So you’re admitting Trump isn’t a Conservative? That he’s actually a middle of the road president?

Libs here ensured me that Trump is right wing extremist. But yet all his policies are moderate. Thus the reason why they’re now forced to back a commie.

It wasn’t repealed and replaced? Strange.

Most things about the US policy-wise I can understand, whether I approve or not.

You people remain utterly insane on healthcare. But it seems a pretty conscious decision.

I don’t believe Trump has an ideology. Not a political one anyway.

1 Like