So what should Sasha Cohen do next?

Or maybe he should go to Russia and start lampooning Putin and insulting wounded Russian troops. I would love to see how that turns out.

I assume you’re still waiting for Donald to apologize to John McCain?

That would be an incorrect assumption. He should have but it’s not gonna happen. I’m guessing that you are offended by the Trump remark but not bothered at all by a foreigner lying about being disabled American hero. That is just fine with you?

He never presented himself as a disabled vet. Those who were duped are embarrassed and are now trying to cover for their gulliblity.

“In addition, Baron Cohen never presented himself as a veteran of the U.S. military to former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin during the booking process or during the filming of her interview, and contrary to her claims he did not appear in a wheelchair.

“In both the interview with Governor Palin and the interview with Senator Sanders, he did not wear military apparel of any kind.”

I wasn’t offended by Donald’s statement, I’m surprised more Republicans weren’t, and I don’t know what Cohen did so I don’t have an opinion on that. Generally speaking thought, I give a lot more leeway to comedians than I do to politicians. Holding the two groups of people to the same standard is absurd on it’s face.