So what do you think Trump agreed to?

Go nuts. Fun fact is that no one ever called that part of Czechoslovakia “Sudetenland” until the nazis made it up specifically to try to grab it.

They could supply them with enough advance weaponry that would make it extremely difficult for the rebels.

And what about the NATO members of the Baltic states.

I gave credible reporting from subject matter experts interviewed by journalists on Fox. To dismiss subject matter experts as “some people on TV with no actual knowledge” is a discussion stopper. But that’s what LIBs do, so it comes as no surprise.

In regards to sweeping a site ahead of a Presidential visit, that is standard practice. Anyone who believes otherwise is living in la la land.

I still prefer #KompromatSummit

yes. TV…

It’s also standard practice for Russian intel services to record and video everything. I think you’re peeing up a rope if you’re relying on what you heard on your favorite talkie and what “standard practice” is if you think that meeting wasn’t recorded.

I never stated it wasn’t recorded. I stated there were no bugs in the room.

Do you know how stupid you sound?

You’re getting secret ‘‘intelligence’’ form tv talking heads and he sounds stupid.

Soon Trump will saying the same things about Vlad as he was today about Cohen recording him.

“I can’t believe Vladdy would do this to me”

1 Like

We all know what Putin wants and since Trump is his bitch we are going to sit and watch.

not as stupid as a person who is asked for specific details and they say “well, i heard some experts on TV say…”

So in a bizarro LIB world, former secret service agents aren’t credible when they speak to a fox journalist about what kind of preparations were taking place ahead of Trump’s visit? And I’m the one who is looking stupid? Seriously?

I’m kind of guessing those same secret service agents would be credible talking to an MSNBC political pundit ahead of an Obama visit. :roll_eyes:

The Russian leader said he had discussed the matter with US President Donald Trump at a summit in Helsinki on Monday.

dude, he asked you for the specific details of this exact event.

you gave him what experts said usually happens (while they’re on TV).

man, if you can understand the difference i cant help you. not sure anyone can.

■■■■ is starti g to leak from this meeting and it isn’t going to look ok good for the orange clown.

Hold on a second.

I said that the meeting was almost assuredly recorded by Russia.

You said that couldn’t happen because the SS has swept for bugs.

I asked for something credible to that effect.

You then described something you saw on TV with a former SS agent describing what would be normal procedure, and you are assuming it was done here. That’s a big assumption to make with someone as impulsive and as reckless as a Donald Trump.

Then you said you didn’t say aniy hour it being not recorded, but that was your original contention was that it couldn’t been because the SS swept the room.

And then you said well you never said anything about it not being recorded.

Do you understand better now why people have such a hard time with you? The gaps in logic and assertions of facts not in evidence and then when confronted you just start hand waving and tapping about Teump hating like that means something.

Go back and reread my comments and you will find that I stated the Russians couldn’t have recorded it unless Putin was wearing a wire. Other responses suggested the Russian interpreter might have been the one wearing the wire. The room wasn’t bugged. Our intelligence agencies and the Secret Service would have seen to that.

You do know you can record audio using a cellphone, right?

I made a statement that the room wasn’t bugged. I was then asked for specific details. Obviously that would be a closely guarded secret. However, I did reference subject matter experts on Fox News pre-summit coverage reviewing the type of preparations made by the secret service. Those preparations include sweeping the building, the room and the surrounding area for listening devices. These subject matter experts were prior secret service agents who would certainly be in a position to know. They also mentioned a list of other things they do in preparation. These agents do that kind of preparation for every sitting President.

To be so dismissive of my response shows just how much hatred there is of Trump, even though none of the preparation has anything to do with Trump. It also goes to the heart of my reluctance to share anything with Trump haters. They are unhinged.