So we are killing fun on here?

I honestly don’t remember asking you about that, but maybe I did. I might have been trying to message you, or wanted to find one of your posts to respond to it. If I was doing what you infer, I certainly wouldn’t have asked you about it, LOL.

FWIW, I never heard of such a thing, and would never have done that. But it explains why I was getting months old posts deleted, seemingly out of the blue.

Agree to disagree, then.

It seems like you make comments like this often; this is mainly how you interact with the forum, so not surprising.

Interesting, you came here at end of Nov, and I made very few posts since then.

Not really that interesting tbh; simply making the observation that if lots of your posts are are flavored with anger at the forum, feeling like you are heavily moderated is not surprising.

I have to admit, I am genuinely confused as to what the guidelines are here with any degree of specificity anymore. Or why the “flagged by the community” feature is hiding generic partisan bickering posts so often now.

3 Likes

An this thread is proof that the powers that be eliminated the Talk To the Moderator subsection were correct in doing so.