So they can't get inflation under control

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out how a paper money system is used to plunder real material wealth created by the people.

I voted for the man twice, but the GOP did a great job of painting him and his supporters to this guy.

IMG_0674

Well, back in the late 80s early 90s I met with him, and he would not support the Fair Share Balanced Budget Amendment, which is our Founder’s, and Constitution’s, method to tax and balanced the budget.

1 Like

When the government continues to spend trillions of dollars up and above what they took in…inflation is not a mystery. It’s the expected result and any politician like Pelosi that would label that spending as “the Inflation Reduction Act” is either a total imbecile…which she’s not…or she’s totally corrupt? I’ll leave it to you all to decide which she and her fellow politicians that spent this are.

1 Like

True, and if the Fed truly stays the course,
and does not enact anymore “term programs” etc.
then inflation will recede.

I am certainly not counting on them to do that tho.

1 Like

Here’s what sorta scares me.

The Fed can’t sell long-term debt (at the rate it is seeking), and has switched to a tremendous mount of short-term debt which for now, has an higher rate,

And today’s auction (30 years) was bad, but not abysmal

https://x.com/jameslavish/status/1778475435300696120

Why is our popular media, including FoxNews and NewMax, so intent on telling their audience the dollar

is losing its purchasing power, when the truth is the Federal Reserve Note

is losing it purchasing power?

Because they’re scamming you to buy coins and metals from them like a sucker. Nothing wrong with buying coins and metals as part of a plan for the future. But very bad to do it with the Fox and Newsmax guys. Just a suggestion. And not sure Fox News and Newsmax are popular media. But the people who advertise there knows their audience. And their rubes.

:roll_eyes:

Talking about scamming, are you familiar with John Law and his paper money scheme which created the Mississippi bubble?

In any event, Is the dollar losing it buying power?

JWK

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay…that one is funny as ■■■■■ :laughing:

3 Likes

The following perspective found in “Billions for the Bankers, Debts for the People” is quite interesting.

Actually, our inflation is elevating the value of our silver coins.

A buck in silver dimes will get you 20 fiat dollars.

Could one of you biden supporters please explain to me how the remedy for an already inflated economy is to inject another 84 billion?

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/biden-student-loan-debt-relief/2024/04/11/id/1160644/

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’re right. We should raise taxes. Slow things down.