So The NFL Was Honoring Who Commited a drive by shooting in Pittsburg!?

According to some reports the NFL appears it was honoring a criminal who committed a drive by shooting in Pittsburg going to even as far telling the players to put the name of that person on their helmets. One player is now refusing to do so, good for that player whose refusing to do this.

I swear i am done with the NFL season this year. Its a bit ironic to see a few on twitter actually defend the NBA ratings by claiming that this potical messaging backlash or how this potical lecturing has nothing to do with the decline in its ratings.

Compared to the last year’s NBA season. One Boston match up, had at least 8 or 7.7 Million views. Compared to today’s 2020 season.

Thats quite a huge drop. I am sure potical lecturing has nothing to do with it right? dispute the fact majority of the people are more at home then in 2019 or 2018?

“According to some reports”…what reports? by whom?

1 Like

the nfl puts the names of scumbag perp rapists on their helmets now

they are pure trash

which stands to reason since many of the players are downright stupid

Keep in mind, people are shocked they are hearing boos. You can’t make this up.

1 Like

You know…“Some people say”…or “Many say”…is good enough for the Shepard, so its good enough for the flock.

1 Like

ha. yeah true. and angry too. how dare not everyone be stupid enough not to be on the idiot destructive racist criminal left

1 Like

Many people are saying it.

I had one come up to me…big tough football player, and there were tears running down his face…big tough guy, and he says “Sir, drive-by shooters are cool.”