So the Democrats are asking for Unity & Say they will Represent All Americans

Imagine posting an announcement from a pillow salesman.

2 Likes

I like Mike but I seriously doubt Trump could even win the nomination in four years.

There’s going to be a whole lot happening within the party to prevent it.

CEO, not salesman.

You should go buy bunches of his $50 pillows to show support!

1 Like

True, and that is great. I’ve read a little about his business and his products seem of decent quality too.

But…political announcements? Even when Trump says something big is coming, it doesn’t.

You might want to check the date on that.

That big moment came and went and they never did produce the promised evidence.

Trump will not be president until 2024 no matter what happens and I seriously doubt he’ll be able to get the nomination in 2024 even if he chooses to run which I doubt.

Trump is over, we need to move on and come up with a better candidate for 2024.

When libs ask for unity it means submit to em.

6 Likes

Then why do you feel the need to diminish him?

1 Like

Since we are now handing out free advice, Democrats should do the job the people sent them to Washington to do.

Banning people who disagree with them shows weakness and ignorance and pretty soon, they will run out of people to ban to take the focus off their inaptitude.

3 Likes

In the sense that when it comes to politics, he is consistently ridiculous.

That isn’t what you said.

Why the need to diminish him?

1 Like

Yeah, I’d take that back. It was cheap and not thought out well.

Yes submit to us vegan tree huggers

:rofl:

There you go!

That’s funny. Twitter is a private company free to ban whomever they please. Maybe Trump should have stopped posting lies.

My personal conspiracy theory which I am developing as I now peck at my phone’s virtual keyboard is that Trump wanted to make sure Pence couldn’t run against him in 2024.

Mind you this is only a first draft theory.

Then they will lose their protections as a neutral platform provider and be subject to lawsuits as a result for not policing everyone equally.

That just might be their undoing.

3 Likes

You tube demonetized him then basically shadow banned him. It was his income. Hurt him bad.

1 Like

Section 230.

If he runs again, I will vote for him.

1 Like