So much for the #metoo movement

So your saying had this amendment passed, and been part of the end result bill, it would have passed as well?

Are you saying a bunch of dems didn’t want to be on the record as not giving a pay raise to those federal workers who have been punished for sexual misconduct?

My mistake, reading it again it may have been you were refereing to the one who wrote the fox article.

I’m saying don’t say “I’m saying” especially when you’re saying things to say I said things that I certainly didn’t say.

Thanks. You make me nervous though. I’m gonna pass on the rest of this one.

2 Likes

Poor work performance. That means you don’t get a raise.

I was the one who posted the second article and I didn’t mention anything about you being a reporter. I’d forgotten that, actually. And it’s something that I should have remembered being a newspaper person once myself. Oh well.

There are times where something is vague and I’ll look into it more. There is a proposed law in a west coast state that the write up’s in reading from a couple of sources don’t seem to match the wording of the law. The one media sight that supposedly has more is behind a paywall and I’m not paying just to figure it out.

But if the vague law is as some say the intent is, all I can say is WOW. Hopefully I’ll get that one straightened out.

On a side note, on a local political blog I do, I just got chastized by some of my followers. I put a link to the bill in the Utah Legislature, told exactally what the bill would do (quoting from the bill). Several of my followers wanted to know what my feelings on a couple of bills were, and I told them . . . I’m just providing information, for you to do with it what you want. Then they continued with a dozen question where I finally broke down and used words like “it appears from the wording it wouldn’t effect that”, “Technically that falls into the definition, but I don’t know how they could even impliment it on that”.

He wasn’t referring to this site or you, he was referring to the article itself and who it was written by.

Look three posts back :smiley:

Are you allowed to share the URL of your blog here? I’d like to check it out. I"ve often thought of starting a political blog myself but it would be too embarrassing to do it and not get any followers…;(

I’d rather not. It’s a facebook blog (that’s what they call it under the title anyway). I’ve got less than 200 followers. But occasionally if it’s a hot topic I’ve reached 500 people (not many) with people sharing it. It’s local politics based, and I live in a rural area so not many people are really interested in it.

I guess the Democrat Politicians have been working extra
hard having to lift up their margarita glasses while on their
vacations.

They definitely deserve a raise!

Maybe the #metoo movement was exposed by the truth, and that
is why they’re not in full Liberal force any more?

Liberal funded, exposed of what the Liberals are really like.
Therefore swept under the rug, just like anything else, when
Liberally exposed?

What’s wrong with the movement exactly? Is it the push to make mandatory arbitration and non-disclosure agreements with respect to sexual harassment unenforceable?

Yeah…I’m really worried about Tea party members saying something is dead…

The concept behind the movement itself is very respectable.

I myself have been abused physically as a child and sexually.

It’s when they harass Politicians, and stand behind a Liberal Party,
simply because that is where most of their funds come from.

Especially when several men have been caught in the Democratic Party
molesting, raping, and taking advantage of women, and some underaged girls.

The hypocrisy makes the effect of the cause itself go down. It makes the
organization more political, and less about the cause itself.