So much for "Spartacus"

That sounds like the setup line for a joke :smile:

1 Like

“What difference does it make…anyways?” :sunglasses:

That’s right not a candidate for president because big tent democrats didnt have room for him. Old white men rule the democrat party.

1 Like

it’s incredibly stupid how people are trying to make this “big tent” narrative thing work.

I want them in office.

Its incredibly stupid how liberals try to avoid ever using that term.

That depends on what you consider to be “old.” Twice, if over 45 is old; eight times if the bar is set at 50; more often than not if it’s 60; only once if it’s 70.

Not the White House! Oh no.

It works well because it’s true.

“Alas, here lie the remains of Spartacus, he was the best of us”.

Teddy Roosevelt was under 50.

Two key differences. We speak the same language and don’t have more than 500 years of ethnic animosity and warfare.

That is what killed Yugoslavia. The only thing that held that ■■■■ show together was Tito. Once he croaked it was going to come crashing apart.

Christie left office with a 15% approval rating.

Do you think Booker is doing better?

:horse:

Well Obama was a young man when he was elected.

spartacus is[quote=“Snow96, post:1, topic:225667, full:true”]

Sen. Cory Booker announced Monday that he will end his campaign after failing to qualify for the Democratic debate planned for Tuesday in Iowa.

“It was a difficult decision to make, but I got in this race to win, and I’ve always said I wouldn’t continue if there was no longer a path to victory,” Booker said in an email to supporters Monday.

Coincidentally, Spartacus is an anagram of ars acts up.

Don’t bet on that.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/cory_booker_favorableunfavorable-6689.html

Yes.

I was just going to say. Where was Booker’s support from people of color. It’s odd Are they saying he’s no Barrack Obama?

They asked a thousand people if they favor or un-favor Cory Booker and you call that good?

Sure…Why not.

His constituents will probably FAVOR him to run again in 2024.

:horse: