So much for “left leaning media”

Let’s take a walk down Memory Lane…shall we? I told you plainly that DC was so corrupt, that I labeled it the anus of the United States and Trump was my personal suppository. I did what I said and told you why I did it. Now you can make up any ridiculous reasoning that brings you comfort. Given the same circumstances, I’d do it all over again. I am sooooooooo ■■■■■■■ happy that Hillary is NOT MY PRESIDENT that yes…I’m a tad giddy. :sunglasses:

“I’m concerned about all the evil in this world, which is why I worship Satan. Because math!”

6 Likes

No he didn’t. I’m just not into his lil boy games and refused to play.

No he didn’t. I’m just not into his lil boy games and refused to play.

Yes he did. And I understand why you were averting his points, as consistency remains other people’s strong suit.

Go Trump…am I right!

2 Likes

Because he didn’t do that.

1 Like

At this point in the game they are all in, might as well see the hand all the way through …

2 Likes

Unbelievable logic. If I buy two broken cars does that equal a nice car?

3 Likes

This is why that talking point is crap and disingenuous. You’ll vote vote Trump again in 2020 because you’ll convince yourself based on lies you’ll be told that whoever runs against him will be just as bad to you as Hillary. You’ll gladly vote for the pathological liar again.

2 Likes

Trump lies, that’s not the story. The story is that the president of the United States is okay with a government torturing journalists to death as long as that government is, in his mind, important to us financially.

and equally important to him financially.

2 Likes

Who are you quoting?

Why are you asking?

Why do you care?

Could one not ask the same of you?

And yet Trump has had numerous of his appointees who have resigned amid scandal

Consistent? LOL, since Trump was elected you have bern consistently hypocritical on all your prevoius positions.

I am struggling to recall a time you have been critical of trump. In true Trumpist style if Trump does something you find difficult to defend it is conveniently an issue that does not concern you.

6 Likes

The power of the math will not be questioned.

Whoppers

Trump proclaiming that North Korea is no longer a nuclear threat. (although its made known that NK is continuing to build a nuclear arsenal)
Trump proclaiming that Kim Jong Un loves his people (although Kim has killed thousands of North Koreans)
Trump proclaiming that he will repeal and replace ObamaCare on Day one (although it is still the law of the land and since his half-assed attempt to repeal it 2 years ago, hasn’t done squat about it)
Trump believing Putin over his own intelligence agencies
Trump proclaiming he had no knowledge of the $150K hush money provided to Stormy Daniels (although it was proven he did know, and authorized it).

1 Like

Yeah but I don’t care about those things so it’s okay when Donald lies about them. :slight_smile: