So let’s check in on our President this Memorial Day

Happy bone spurs day everyone!

Trump is gonna tell somebody how great he is every day. But there is a strategy to it.

When was the last time Trump voters here started a thread or talked seriously about the debt? Healthcare? Divesting? Conflicts of Interest? Family Values?

We don’t talk about those things any more.

can’t be worse then his Facebook post using this weekend to sell half price crap on his website.

Where’s Melania?

silently waiting for him to die.

1 Like

Donald read it as “MEmorial Day” and went from there.

4 Likes

None of that changes that Trump honored himself today.

Trump honors himself every day.

2 Likes

Trump used today to reflect on how he almost died during his personal Vietnam.

your delusional if you thing he wrote that himself. thats what his speechwriters gave him to say… his tweet on the other hand was his pure narcissistic self

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see how he uses the 4th of July to remind us how star-spangled awesome he is, how thankful the Founding Fathers would be to know he’s the current president, and how grateful we all should be for his stable genius, very good brain with all the best words and the bigliest hands leading us.

1 Like

Five bucks says that every one of the big time Trump supporters (here) would get sick of Trump after a few months if they had to spend every day (with him) listening to him talk about how great he is. Heck, I bet they wouldn’t even sign Trump’s NDA.

“Today we celebrate the 4th of July. And if you act before 8pm we’ll give you 5% off Trump brand 4th of July hats.”

(Made in China)

did he apologize to McCain for insulting his military career yet?

Nope.

10 char.

If not “happy” what would you recommend?
I agree with you about it not being a happy holiday, but what semi-conventional phrase should one use to remind each other of the holiday?

I disagree! This is how most Trump supporters on this forum would act when spending time with Trump…

1 Like

lets compare trumps tweet with hillarys

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1001205081986011136