So let’s check in on our President this Memorial Day

And now will he honor the troops?

… Wow. By bragging about his accomplishments. Well, that’s awful. At least he didn’t start whining about the Investigations-

… Of course he did. Oh and there’s at least two (as I’m typing, now three!) more, and if I were a betting man I’d say there’s more to come.

Happy Memorial day all. Spend some time thanking a Veteran.

2 Likes

That first line should have said “how”. As in, “How do I edit posts”?

When we search for something to be angered by, we find it every time.

2 Likes

With everything going so well under Trump the left has to search for things to complain about, often petty.

Good to see you back again, brother. Apparently, a rumor got started while we were gone that we’re the same person. :rofl:

1 Like

As a veteran, “Happy Memorial Day” has always irked me. It’s not a day for happiness, it’s a day for quiet and respectful reflection on the sacrifices of the fallen. Unless you’re Donald Trump, in which case it’s a day for a tortured tweet about how “happy” the fallen would be to see what a great job he imagines he’s doing.

3 Likes

LOL no I’m way meaner to the left than you are.

1 Like

When I die, I could only be so lucky to have people BBQ and get ■■■■ faced in my honor, while having a reason to smile. That’s just me though.

1 Like

That’s what I always figured, but hey, ridiculously is the way of the web. :smiley:

I’m surprised he didn’t put in a plug for the Memorial Day sale of #MAGA swag available At the “Trump Store” for 20% off using the promo code “Remember”

1 Like

Contrast with this…

2 Likes

He’s a baby boomer president. A “me” commander in chief for the “me” generation.

(I’m generalizing for dramatic effect)

1 Like

And here you are.

1 Like

Hillary’s wearing a coat!!!1!!!

5 Likes

This place doesn’t make me angry, it makes me smile. You mileage will vary. :hugs:

I come for the chuckle factor. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In fairness, SimplyTrying doesn’t ring a bell of familiarity with me, so what ever he/she is accosting me for, I’m sure I also used to take myself overly-seriously on here once upon a time. lol :slight_smile:

You did well with the first sentence, then took it back with the second when you used it for your own political rage.

1 Like

The OP left a great deal out so the thread is more than a little bit deceptive. He(Trump) spent a good bit of time singling out individuals that gave their lives and talking to their survivors about what great people their father/son/spouse was that lost their life.

Especially touching was some of the things he said to the children.

Hilarious. You just described trump’s tweet.

3 Likes