So it's end of January 2021 and we have president Biden

He could use Trump’s “doctor”.

Or going to bars or beaches. Then Republican governors have to swallow their pride as they have to close those bars again.

Nope. Like a nationally funded and unified test and trace program. Guidelines for opening. Mandates on masks and distancing where required. That kind of stuff.

1 Like

And if the people don’t follow.defy those new goverment orders?

They would face civil penalties.

But why wouldn’t they follow them? You want to have this virus here forever?

But rioting and looting is OK? Is that the world we would living in…about those priorities?

Lock him up !! followed by Drain the Swamp ! :smirk:

Is that what left-wing echo chamber is telling libs?

And libs think they’re living in reality?

Please show me where I said that.

Don’t have too…mob is being allowed to rule as we speak.

Not by me.

An immediate investigation into the previous administration and subsequent prosecutions,.

3 Likes

Or an MRI

Before or after he reactivates Obama’s Secret Army and opens up those concentration camps again?

Who cares. The VP will be running the agenda, which will hopefully lead to the imprisonment and destitution of the Trump family and their associates.

Bless your heart.

God bless America.

First thing the Biden admin should do is investigate the corrupt trump family, then stop kissing the following dictator’s asses:

• Putin
  • Kim
  • Erdogan
  • Bin Salman

“By far the greatest number of Trump’s telephone discussions with an individual head of state were with Erdogan, who sometimes phoned the White House at least twice a week and was put through directly to the President on standing orders from Trump”

Hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife, and hide yo’ husband, ‘cause he out here sniffin’ everyone!