So it becomes a little clearer why Trump cares about Chinese jobs all of a sudden

Yep…

Wow…you just exonerated Trump from collusion in the court of lib. Congrats…you’re becoming a Trumpster.

Nope…

…too late. The metamorphosis has begun.

I finally get 45 now…
Make America Great Again = Make ME Great Again
America First = Me First

1 Like

Is trump a American citizen?

I haven’t seen his birth certificate.

A collapse of ZTE would set us back 10 years in 5G wireless advancements. The chipsets can’t be brought to market at the cost and scale ZTE can provide.

Yes, if only someone would conduct an investigation into Hillary. lol

And you have the gall to question me about being so far gone in my hate…

You’d be much better at this if you left emotion out of your thought processes.

I am not excusing anything, I am just stating reality.

As for fixing things.

Not even the God of the Old Testament could make or keep his Israeli Government’s “moral.” Governments are inherently immoral and self serving. They can never be fixed, because it is their very nature.

It’s been his standard for years. Me before everyone else.

Well…ya got me there.

Everyone has their price. Seems Trump has a few prices. $500,000. $130,000. I’m sure there are many more.

1 Like

Correction. $500,000,000.

1 Like

Damn, we miss that edit key. :slight_smile:

I am not sure about you guys but i would do a lot of questionable things for 500,000,000

Another dumb, unsubstantiated comment from you.

This is ToT’s complete lack of surprise.

And the trade off for some increased convenience is allowing a hostile Chinese government access to our telecommunications network, providing them with the ease to spy on us at their whim. Sounds like a horrible trade off to me my friend.

Looks like Congress is telling Trump they are not on board with his desire to see ZTE rise from the ashes. And with complete bipartisan agreement. Something of a unicorn in today’s environment.

Also, this…

“We, the FBI, remain deeply concerned that any company beholden to foreign governments that don’t share our values are not companies that we want to be gaining positions of power inside our telecommunications network,” Wray replied. “That gives them the capacity to maliciously modify or steal information, that gives them the capacity to conduct undetected espionage, that gives them the capacity to exert pressure or control.”

Not that Trump cares about any of this, of course, as indicated by his willingness to help ZTE out.

1 Like