So is there no way to block a user?

I’m tired of certain users and I’m sure they’re tired of me. We’re better off blocking. Pretty much all modern forums have this as a standard feature. Where is it and how do we do it?

1 Like

this place doesn’t have it.

do what i do. just memorize their avatars and skip right over their posts. i also went into my setting and made it where i’m not notified if certain people respond to my posts. that’s really helpful.

I know that’s what we’re supposed to do, but the notifications still get annoying. If only there was a way to turn off notifications for certain users…

No. You’re here to provoke others and you accomplish that. Learn from what provokes you, don’t ignore it. This place would suck on easy-mode.

there is…

Just don’t read posts by people you don’t like.

It’s not like they change their avatar every 60 seconds in order to stay anonymous.

2 Likes

i bet you ignore certain people in real life. ted nugent? don king? george zimmerman?

Is there a way to block the administrator spam posts?

CMI.

jk.

1 Like

*for posts by certain users

My mind seems to travel faster than my fingers can type it seems like.

I wish.

10ch

They wouldn’t be half as annoying if they didn’t double up on the same story, or post 6 month old stories…

threads?..

Good point.

I do enjoy seeing the threads other than just Politics.

On the old board, I rarely ventured outside Politics. The only reason I participate in Community Feedback, Religion, Outside The Beltway is because it’s in the stream. The only category I don’t want is Hannity News.

yes

10 char

If you go into settings >> notifications, you can set topic tracking preferences and add posters to your muted list. You won’t get notifications when someone on your muted list does something that would normally trigger a notification.

2 Likes