So, if You Support Trump You Get Your Bank Account Emptied?

Did a LIC Country Study on Canada during my ANCOC course. Only thing holding it together is chewing gum and baling wire. East and West have little culturally in common and Quebec doesn’t fit with either. And as for racists, my great grandfather left there because his wife and children were considered as unfit for polite white society. And you all still have nothing but contempt for your first peoples.

3 Likes

I could write a book about how ■■■■■■ Canada is political, culturally, etc.

Then how is he using the Terrorist Financing Act to freeze the money without them being considered terrorists and those funding them donating to a terrorist organization?

That’s basically what it’s down to.

The everyone you disagree with is a racist crap is getting old.

3 Likes

the act applies to all criminal activity not only terrorism.

its full name is.

Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act

So now they are money launderers?

Ya’ll can’t keep the ■■■■ your throwing against the wall to see if it sticks straight when it comes to finding a way to punish peaceful protestors.

Maybe they should burn some churches. Manlet seems to think that was an OK protest tactic and he understood.

1 Like

Trudeau is attempting to apply laws retroactively and without a court order in a clear violation of any rule of law.

A lead attack dog for the government is an official with the World Economic Forum. It appears her interests are more with international billionaires than with the people of Canada.

As an American, I am revolted at the dictatorial actions of the government to end civil rights and rule of law.

More importantly I am horrified that the events in Canada appear to be orchestrated under orders from Washington with the full support of the US government and most of the corporate media. An alleged Canadian hacker is openly claiming responsibility for the hack on GiveSendGo with no apparent action from the governments in the US or Canada. If Trudeau and his US allies are successful in their efforts to establish a fascist dictatorship in Canada, the US is the next target.

Warning: crude language in video

2 Likes

I don’t think people would stand for it in this country.

The race card has been misplayed so much over the years that people just don’t care anymore. :roll_eyes:

This is about Canada emptying bank accounts?

I thought this thread was going to be about how successful Trump has been convincing his supporters to empty their bank accounts to donate to him.

Must be a big part of why you enjoy being here with us so consistently.

Correct me if I’m wrong. When I looked through the thread earlier…

It appeared that there were bank data transfer problems and that some accounts were frozen. That is a different thing than “accounts being emptied”.

A few years ago my Credit Union had a crash and went off line for a day, the next day they were back up and all my money was still in my account.

WW

Heh.:+1:

who’s the racist trash?

Never, she is just consistent.

I’m not that familiar with the details of what’s going on in Canada but I think you may be correct that at least so far, funds have been frozen, not appropriated.

Hence my recommendation to only use a VISA or Mastercard gift card in there.

He’s welcome to hack my now empty gift card all he wants.

I don’t agree with the truckers at all, but they can peacefully protest all they want…and if you want to support such a peaceful protest, go for it.

I also support those who peacefully protest by kneeling before the national anthem, and march peacefully in BLM protests (though I condemn the rioting that does unfortunately happen).

That may be true, but keep in mind hackers are running afoot.

They are the biggest threat to your bank accounts getting emptied IMHO.

Really? Just look at the number of people who want to unperson the unvaccinated. Who think they should not be allowed to participate in society at all. Have their livelihoods taken away, etc. The hysteria we have seen the past few years leads me to believe some things are possibility.

1 Like

And they have the blessing of those in charge.

Good, and then the hackers will eventually empty their bank accounts too. Let’s see how they feel then. :astonished:

1 Like