So, if You Support Trump You Get Your Bank Account Emptied?

All I know is, if the US government starts freezing accounts, I will empty my bank account. Really stupid move by Trudeau.

5 Likes

Looks like there could be a run on the banks in Canada.

Trudy is a non-thinking dirtbag.

3 Likes

Trudeau is acting like a dictator with at least the tacit support of the Biden administration.

Where are State Department statements about human rights and democracy?

How long before Biden follows Trudeau’s lead?

My observation is that corrupt and oppressive regimes can collapse peacefully when they lose credibilty. Or they can double down on oppression.

Freedom is breaking out. At the same time, so is the danger that governments will abandon any pretense of human rights and democracy in order to maintain power.

5 Likes

a lot of Trump supporters in Canada?

You lost your Trump privileges. Trudeaux is a bigger dumbass than Brandon R. Dumbass.

2 Likes

let me tell you a secret.

no one in Canada likes Trudeau.

Can’t lose.

because CPC are awful at winning over people in the GTA.

1 Like

Or because they love Maggie’s boy.

:sheep:

1 Like

Make sure you do it with one of those Visa gift cards…that way they can’t trace it back to you.

1 Like

They have no authority in the US

1 Like

Biden talked with the 'tator and urged him to use federal powers to deal with this. You think if he asked, Biden wouldn’t find a way to work with him and label those who donated from the US as terrorists and help him seize their assets as well?

3 Likes

Biden talked with the 'tator and urged him to use federal powers to deal with this. You think if he asked, Biden wouldn’t find a way to work with him and label those who donated from the US as terrorists and help him seize their assets as well?
[/quote]

Maybe…mercy, all these authoritarians & those who WANT to be subservient to them…

1 Like

The site has already been hacked, and there is a good chance financial information was taken.

I wouldn’t put your bank account in there, let alone mine.

2 Likes

You are probably right

1 Like

The little ■■■■ stain that did it bragged about it and made sure all the info was disseminated in order to dox those on the list.

He is protected and nothing will happen to him. Not so for those innocent people he put out there.

2 Likes

why would they need to freeze American accounts, are you American currently terrorizing people living in downtown Ottawa?

So you are only a terrorist for donating if you live in Canada? That’s a fine line.

no one is calling them terrorists,
calling them racists trash though.

They are going to need that money the protesters are being sued for 300 million by the citizen of Ottawa.