So, if You Support Trump You Get Your Bank Account Emptied?

Really? Trudeau’s Justice Minister on convoy supporters: “If you are a member of a pro-Trump movement who’s donating… you ought to be worried” about your bank account being frozen.

So, now is it still a conspiracy theory?

2 Likes

Trump sapped the one time New World Order, now the collapsing old world order. Globalist elites around hate him and anyone who supports him.

Yes, they have threatened American donors with criminal charges.

Also hackers have attacked the GiveSendGo and doxed donors.

The CBC is harrassing donors identified in the hacks.

There is a report that a hacker connected with intel services in the US and Canada may be involved.

Curiously Canadian banks are seeing a sudden rise in outages. Are depositors realizing that deposits can become instantly worthless at the whim of politicians in Ottawa?

How long is it before the Canadian banking system collapses?

5 Likes

Andrew loves his loyal, naive followers.

Too much work to prove him wrong?

4 Likes

Interesting unintended (?) consequences. Maybe the globalists are realizing they have lost and are going to burn everything down.

“If we can’t have it, no one can.”

Or create social chaos after the fact to justify tightening down even more on the state of emergency.

1 Like

Yes, there are definitely consequences.

The banking system is all about trust. Trudeau is working overtime to destroy trust.

Cash in a mattress may be looking like a good investment option for a lot of people at this point.

3 Likes

If I was a smart canadian I’d get my money out now while it’s still mine.

3 Likes

Yes, that is an unintended(?) consequence of Trudeau’s actions that undermine trust in the banking system.

4 Likes
3 Likes

The Drama Queen, Bullwinkle the Fiberal Bedwetter is ruining Canada. Now insulting Jews with supporting Nazism. Where did this idiot come from?

4 Likes

Checked the CBC rating left of center should be trusted :roll_eyes:

That’s what they voted for more government, which almost always leads to excessive power moves like this. This isn’t Al-Qaeda to cut money from but Canadian truckers, those deplorables that work insane hours to move goods. What a little authoritarian he’s turned out to be.

The sultan knows what’s best

5 Likes

Useful idiots come cheap.

Man asks a woman, “Would you go to bed with me for 10 million bucks?”

“Ok.”

“How about for 10 bucks?”

“What do you think I am?”

“We’ve already established what you are. Now we’re just haggling over your price.”

Like Biden’s masters, Brandeau’s masters have brokered with Brandeau an acceptable price.

"

5 Likes

Support for the rights of the rights of truckers and their supporters are coming from unexpected places.

How long before Omar will be declared right wing?

3 Likes

Damn it. I had no intention of making a financial donation…until right now. Come and get me. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Terrorist!

4 Likes

@GWH…that insignia is one of the choices offered by Hannity Land. That’s why I thought it was ok?

1 Like

It’s a no no.

10/4…

2 Likes

Normal working people are honking their horns while Castro Jr. is trying to enjoy his caviar.

They should be brutalized for that. :person_shrugging:

3 Likes