So...Does the Democratic Party Hate White people? (CRT)

“Black history”. Tsk, tsk.

Tell me something, why should 75% be taught the specific history of 10%?

1 Like

Because it’s been suppressed and glossed over.

1 Like

Ok, so what?

Funny enough… this is the exact reason black history month was created. Black people wanted to bring into focus the positive impact they had on society. BHM came WELL before CRT was a buzz word.

The logical conclusion of this conservative culture war again what they perceive as “CRT in the classroom” is they have to get rid of black history month to be effective.

They love using the system for racism when it benefits them.

everyone is pretty well aware people were enslaved a mere few generations ago. it’s a black spot on humanity. not just the US

But the US (and some others granted) were out front in ending this. and we did (at least here in the US. Other parts of the ■■■■■■■■ world still have slaves i hear)

We ended so well in fact, despite protesting racist Democrats and their kkk and jim crow laws, a black man went on to be president.

Worth celebrating if you ask me.

Anyway visit Gettysburg national park (and prob many others). I can assure you, there is no “whitewashing” going on.

1 Like

Irony.

2 Likes

Miss my post about Raytheon?

1 Like

So the lady in Kent Washington wasn’t teaching CRT? Or was she? OMG as we speak look what else Popped up today! Let’s punish Whitey for not following the herd of stupidity.

3 Likes

Not “the” lady.

how is “racism in the system” benefitting anyone?

who?

how is this “racism” manifested?

please explain

Raytheon elementary?

Let the people of that school district handle it.

Not national politicians.

Isn’t that what’s happening?

1 Like

Private school. No go.

Implicit bias, btw, is a thing.

Everyone has implicit bias…it’s not just a CRT thing.

No. It’s not what’s happening.

What’s happening is this is a top down thing…coming from the CEC and riling people up.

This one is. It’s indoctrinated.

Other than that, I agree.

Banning what conservatives wrongly think is “CRT”, in grade school, is an example of using the system to erase/suppress black history.

Aka systemic racism.

Who does it benefit? Well conservatives think it benefits them and their kids. However the logical conclusion is that BHM needs to be removed and the teaching of black history suppressed or removed throughout the year.

I mean how can you ban “CRT” in grade school but let Black History month stay?

Is it? Aren’t parents addressing it at their school boards?

Isn’t CRT “top down”?

2 Likes