So...Does the Democratic Party Hate White people? (CRT)

Wrong.

1 Like

If it does exist, it"s not Marxian.

You have to be joking. I happen to personally know the daughter of retired officer David Dorn.

Yes. Naturally. If graduate students at private colleges study the historic slavery-era antecedents of legal practice, it’s only days til the camp of the saints.

What is this?

How Many Denials Were There? - Politics - Hannity Community

sigh…you people. :man_facepalming:t5:

I just love how certain people are still trying to use so-called CRT as a battle cry to stir up the WNM for 2022 and 24 without even knowing what the hell CRT is. It’s hilarious. Just keep on flailing and punching at things that’s not there :laughing:

airpunching

:eyes:

3 Likes

Not everyone did it, but everyone supported it from afar and called it protesting when it wasn’t.

2 Likes

when “whiteness” and the imagined “white privilege” notion are the problem, one cant help but wonder

2 Likes

now why would anyone think there’s hate on white people?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/psychiatrist-describes-to-yale-audience-her-fantasies-of-unloading-a-revolver-into-random-white-people/ar-AAKJLMF

3 Likes

Sneaky clearly showed a post about what’s being taught in Kent Washington.

1 Like

No…didn’t you hear? It was a “summer of love” and a “mostly peaceful protest”.

3 Likes

an actual progressive should not even be thinking in terms of any “race” but the human race

but the crt fanatics got out ahead of this and put this thinking on the great “pyramid of white supremacy” or whatever nonsense they call it.

i know i know. “read books thinkingman”

eyeballs. emotes, eyeballs…hmmmmm

3 Likes

Psst

The company argues that white, straight, Christian men are at the top of the oppression hierarchy—and must work on “recognizing [their] privilege” and “step aside” for minorities.

4 Likes

It’s not working.

notice how there’s an effort to turn reality into a big sarcastic swipe

Me at the meeting, raises hand, “I am a white male but not a Christian, do I get an exemption?”.

LOL!
okay…and.
You all are truly trying to make nothing into something without having a clue what you’re arguing about.

Many would rather be right and still be ignorant rather than actually thinking, “hmmm maybe I’m wrong”, and using it as an opportunity to learn something. Nope…not here.

Raytheon is proof that white male privilege exists, as evidenced by those in positions of power there.

:rofl: did you look at that?